ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟛

I looked at the teacher again without answering, a frown on my face. The cuts were still hurting, so were the bruises. I didn't even listen to what sensei was explaining.

When it came to lunch break, I told my 'friends' I'd rather eat alone. I tried my best to ignore Mina's worried gaze.

I bought my meal, knowing I wouldn't have eaten it. I silently walked up the stairs and headed to the roof.

As soon as I opened the door, the wind hit me, making a mess out of my hair and taking my tie away.

It doesn't matter... I won't need it anymore anyways.

The view from up there was beautiful. I smiled slightly. I was glad I would've died in such a beautiful place, even if I didn't deserve it.

I put my meal on the ground and approached the railing. I looked around to make sure I was completely alone.

You are alone. As always.

Yes, as always.

A thing I wanted to shut up forever was that stupid voice in my head. Maybe dying would've helped me.

I started climbing the railing. I stood there and took one last look at Tokyo's landscape. The buildings. The train. The cars. The houses. Everything was perfect, placed in their location as pieces of a puzzle.

So beautiful.

Unlike me. I'm a mistake. I'm wrong, I'm horrible. Isn't it what they always told me? Stupid, ugly, useless, dense.

My mother's words echoed in my head, making me nearly wince.

"If only I hadn't had you!"

I smiled happily, a tear slowly coming out of my right eye. Finally, even mom will be free, without me...

I quickly made a list of the people who wouldn't have missed me and my mind ran up to Shinsō, for some reason.

I didn't even talk to him. I didn't even thank him. 

I wanted to, but now it was too late, wasn't it?

I clenched my fists and sealed my eyes closed. I have always been afraid of heights. I didn't want to look down.

I'm going to do this. So that everyone will be free without me. Without this ball and chain called Kaminari Denki.

I opened my arms, just like anyone could do to hug a friend and faced the unknown, a small smile on my face. "Goodbye," I murmured.

I started leaning my weight outside.

"KAMINARI!"

I was falling.

Falling so fast I didn't even feel the air around me.

I opened my eyes.

Someone was calling me and holding me by my wrist, his voice desperate. I let out a whine, my wrist caged between his fingers. It hurt. It was where the cuts were, where Monoma sent me zaps before.

I looked down.

The ground was so far from my feet, the yard and trees looked so small from up there. I screamed in fear, not feeling anything under me as I moved my feet.

"Please lift me up! I'm afraid! Help!" I yelled.

What a stupid idea, opening my eyes. I didn't have to. So that I wouldn't have seen the ground. 

I could've died peacefully, dammit...

"Kaminari! I'm here! Don't be afraid, I'll lift you up!" someone yelled back. I forced myself to look up and through my teary eyes, someone with purple hair wass holding me.