Chapter 8

Everyone was in the limousine heading to the gate of Hell. Everyone was looking nice and fresh but Yui you couldn't see her outfit cause she was in a long fur coat, all you can see is her rose chocker and her beach wave hair and she was not wearing makeup.

 Everyone was looking nice and fresh but Yui you couldn't see her outfit cause she was in a long fur coat, all you can see is her rose chocker and her beach wave hair and she was not wearing makeup

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Oh come on princess, why can't we see your outfit?" Laito asked bummed.

"Cause you can't." Yui said.

Before they left Leila told them the rules. Shu must interact with others, no music or sleeping. Reji just be Reji. Laito to not joke, or be a pervert. Kanato to not bring teddy. Subaru to be calm. And Ayato to be mature.

But the most important rule was no drinking blood. There was a issue when someone was drinking another's blood and all came and she died.

"So what is the hell like, Yui?" Kanato asked looking out the window.

"Just a normal giant city just with a ruler." She replied eyes closed.

Ayato was real curious what was under that coat she had to hide her dress. But his brothers didn't know about their relationship and kept low key.

"We're here misters and mistresses." The diver said stopping the car.

He opens the door and they all got out by one and they saw the castle. It was gigantic, black and red.

"Wow." Subaru said.

"Lets go inside." Leila said.

They walk up big steps to two giant doors with two guards at the front.

"Princess Yui Salvatore, welcome home." One said.

"Thank you gentlemen." Yui said as they walk in.

"Salvatore?" Ayato repeated.

"That's my last name."

When they walked in it was a big entrance decorated with different color roses.

"This way."

Yui leads them to another big door and they hear talking. Opening it there was a lot of vampires in one giant ball room.

Everything was decorated with red and black roses bouquet on the walls and the lights white of chandeliers brightens the place. Tables with food and some beverages and just some music for no quietness playing.

"So this is your grandfather's castle?" Ayato asked.

"Yes. I wonder where he is." Yui said looking around.

"He's probably with the council." Leila said. "Why don't we all take a seat."

Leila brings them to a big empty table and they all took a seat.

"This ball is boring." Subaru said crossing his arms.

"The main event hasn't started yet. It will begin in 10 minutes." Leila said. "You all can walk around if you want."