Advi cut her off when he tightly hugged her...

"I-I am yo-your role model?" Advi asked with cracking voice...

"Obviously bhai!" She said while hugging him back and I was just standing there smiling at their bond.... I let them have their moment while my eyes drifted to Divika and saw her wiping a tear...

I immediately went next to her and whispered... " I was playing with Riya Advi aced it!" And she just gave me a big smile.... I was just looking at her when Advi broke the silence....

"I.. I uh will be back in a moment" He said with a hoarse voice when he went to the loo and I knew it for a fact that he was going to cry....

"Bhai it's ok right? I mean you will give him more chances-" I cut a a very worried Riya off

"Relax princess! I was just playing with you he aced the presentation!"

She started jumping and then quickly hugged me in excitement and then Divika then she started banging on the bathroom door for Advi to come out...

When Advi finally came out she squeezed the life out of him making all of us smile....

Advi then broke the hug and touched Divika's feet before hugging her...

"I am so proud of you Advi! And why did you touch my feet I am literally your age!"

"Arre bhabhi! relax karo! har cheez apni age se compare mat kara karo! bus apna aashirwaad mujh par rakho woh kehete hain na badhe budho ka aashirwaad life main bahut zaroori hota hai!" She smacked his head in response to which he just chuckled making Riya giggle...

"OK guys! ab thodhi toh mujhe aur meri biwi ko privacy de do ghar par toh usko gher kar rakhte ho tum log!" I whined

"Oho bhai! Hum jaa rahe hain Advi bhai ke cabin main aap log enjoy karo" With that Riya winked at Divika and giggled...

Riya then dragged Advi out of my cabin when I gestured Divika to sit on the couch and I also sat on it...

"I really like this new side of yours all playful and fun" She commented

"hahaha! Thank you madam all thanks to your therapy talents" To which she laughed

"So, What did you want to talk about in the morning?"

"Yeah! I wanted to talk about Riya's mental situation... do you think we should consult a doctor? You know a counsellor?"

I hate the fact that it is because of me!

"Do you know anyone... The problem is if we decide to consult someone we will need complete secrecy considering chacha chachi's reputation and everything.... Even though I hate it it is still a TAboo in our country..."

"Ved... can I give a personal opinion?"

"Of course go ahead!"

Why is she asking me that?

"I have done psychology honors.... So you know we were taught that when someone gets these attacks because of someone particular or someone's changed behavior towards them.. getting the person back to normal sometimes helps... And we can ask Riya if she needs help and since when and how has she been managing these..."

"Yeah! you are right! So I could try talking to her tonight..."

"Also.... I don't know how to put it but I think Ved, Rudy and Riya think that you are doing some sort of favor for them and have you noticed the way Rudy acts when Riya tries to do something around you like sit in the passenger seat etc....."

"Yeah! I noticed... I am going to talk to her about that as well... I first want to talk to her about everything you know it is easier to talk to... she doesn't have that tough covering on her like the other two assholes!" I said and chuckled

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah!"

"How did you not notice stuff around you I mean-"

"Divika... I was heart broken... I didn't realize that I had closed myself in a shell until the day I decided to be friends with you .... You are really helping me get back to reality...." I told her with utmost reality to which she squeezed my hand and smiled at me....

I got up from my seat and straightened my blazer...

"Come on now! let's go to Advi's cabin otherwise Riya is gonna think otherwise" TO which she laughed

"Acha listen! can you do me a favor?" I asked her

"Weren't you taught the magic word Mr. Oberoi?"

"Well Mrs. Oberoi could you please do me a favor"

"Of course!" She said while laughing

"I was planning on the movie night... Riya mentioned about... could you please set it up?"

"Yeah! Which room and what exactly do I have to do?"

"Nothing really! U know if you could just tell someone to make popcorns and cheese dip for the nachos also if u could ask someone to get beer.."

"I thought u were a whiskey kinda guy!"

"Yeah! Actually u know Riya is in her first year and I really want her to have her first drink with me... so yeah..."

"Alright then I'll do it! Also which room will u guys be using?"

"We'll probably be in her room you can take the bed tonight!" With that she started laughing and said "yes yes of course I am not gonna let this opportunity go!" We laughed and then started going to Advi's cabin....

——-————————————————————

AS PROMISED THE NEXT UPDATE IS HERE...

DO VOTE AND COMMENT

LOVE