Closer and Closer

You set Zoro on the bed before standing back with Kid. "Alright, wake up my champion." You breathe and there's a flash. The man rolls onto his side with a yawn. You blink and lean over him, just now catching sight of the green cat ears on his head, flickering slightly. "Um... Zoro?" You hum. He hums and opens his eyes, peering up at you with silvery green eyes.

"Mm suppose I have to call you master too?" He murmurs.

"No I prefer Y/n." You assure. He blinks before pulling you onto the bed.

"Alright then, time for bed Y/n." He yawns cuddling you. You blush lightly looking to the clock.

"But it's too early.." You protest. Kid frowns heavily, picking you up and holding you away from Zoro. "Eh? Kid?" You look at him confused.

"Don't cling to her...." He grumbles to Zoro.

"Since when do you care what masters do?" Zoro yawns, peering at the redhead. Kid just glares at him.

"Um... Anyway, Zoro, do you know where the others are?" You ask him.

"Nope, haven't seen anyone since the war." Zoro shrugs.

"War?" You tilt your head.

"Yeah, there was a Champion war to take out some guy in power. Then... I fell asleep during whatever happened after that." He hums stretching before rolling over and curling up, tail shaking slightly before doing the same. You sweatdrop at him, what a sleepy guy.

"You didn't mention a war." You change your attention to Kid. He shifts and shrugs.

"I wasn't really part of it." He says avoiding your gaze.

"Pfft... Like hell you weren't." Zoro scoffs, and you look to find him lightly glaring at Kid. "You ripped right through three of us."

"Huh?" You frown, becoming more confused.

"He belonged to the bastard that tried to eliminate us." Zoro informs you. You blink in surprise before looking to Kid as he walks out, slamming the door behind him, making you flinch.

"Kid!" You call hurrying after him. He was almost out of the house when you catch his arm. His muscles tense under your touch and you instinctively close your eyes. He freezes when he looks at you.
"Are you.... Afraid of me?" He murmurs.

"No... I'm still getting to know you, so seeing you angry startles me." You admit, looking back at him. He frowns, looking away.

"I hated those two years. Being commanded to destroy those that were like me... and after, wishing I had been the one destroyed... Maybe I would've been free then. Instead being tossed to the side and forgotten in some attic or basement..." He sighs. You blink, feeling your chest ache slightly for him.

"I'm so sorry..." You whisper, tearing up. His eyes widen at you in shock. "It must've hurt so much..." You sniff.

"H-Hey... Don't cry... Not for me..." He murmurs carefully reaching out to touch you. You hug him tightly at that, making him tense again as you cry lightly into his chest. He relaxes with a slight sigh. "Really... You're something else..."

'Hey Y/n! So, I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me tonight?' Ace hums.

"Tonight..." You echo, looking yourself over. "Um... I dont know... I look like a potato..." You frown.
'You're a beautiful potato, and I want to talk to you, seems like I hardly get to see you nowadays.' He responds, and you can just imagine him pouting.