By 11 in the morning, Nandini parents came to visit Nandini. Both Ram and Nyonika became confused after seeing them there. Neil and Ragini became shocked and worried when they got to know that Nandini left from there without informing anything. Neil got angry at Nandini's act but Ram calmed him by making him understand her situation. But everyone became agitated because no one knows Nandini's whereabouts.

Neil tried for Nandini's phone but it remained switched off. They called Twisha (Nandini's friend) and some of her friends asked them regarding Nandini's whereabout. But no one knows where Nandini was gone. So they decided to wait for some time.

After some time everyone saw Manik entering the house. He directly went to his room without sparing a single glance at anyone. After some time, he came down getting ready in his black suit and went to his office.

Both of their parents became worried by seeing their children behaving like this

Both of their parents became worried by seeing their children behaving like this. Later Ragini got a call from Twisha, after hearing her words Ragini face lit up. Then Ragini informed everyone that Nandini had just gone to her office as she had an important court hearing today. All became relieved after hearing it. Neil and Ragini wanted to talk to Nandini and so they waited for her arrival.

The clock ticked seven in the evening, Cabir and Mukthi came from their office. Till now Nandini didn't come back home. Even Manik too. Neil was very upset with Nandini's behaviour. After a long wait, they saw Nandini entering the house by eight at night. Everyone became relieved seeing Nandini.

Ragini stood up and smiled at Nandini but she had blank expressions on her face which made Ragini dreadful. She directly went to manik's room without speaking a single word to anyone. Ram and Nyonika felt sad for Neil and Ragini. They thought Nandini was stressed and so she was behaving like that. But little did they know that Nandini stayed like this to her parents even before this marriage situations.

Nyonika asked Ragini to go and meet Nandini in her room. But Ragini knew that Nandini would not talk to her despite her efforts. So she denied nyonika's request. Neil and Ragini departed from there with a gloomy face.

Later Manik came from his office. Everyone came for dinner. Nyonika asked Navya to call Nandini for dinner. At that time everyone noticed manik's face which held rage. However, Navya went to call Nandini for dinner. She knocked on the door thrice and got no response. Getting no response, She opened the door by herself and saw Nandini sleeping peacefully. Not to disturb her, she silently closed the door and left from there.

She went down and explained the same to Nyonika. Others started their dinner. Nyonika mentally noted to talk with Nandini tomorrow morning. While eating, all noticed Manik's changed behaviour. Usually, he was a talkative person. But today he remained silent during the whole dinner. Everyone tried cheering him but miserably failed.

So Cabir used his master card. He whispered something in Kiara's ear. Kiara got down from her chair and went near Manik and grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it lightly. Manik cluelessly looked at her. She forwarded her hands at Manik indicating him to pick her up. Manik picked her up and made Kiara sit on his lap. She stood up on his lap and kissed Manik's cheek. This unexpected act of hers made Manik smile with happiness.
Soon everyone understood the meaning behind her antics and played along with her.

Mukthi stood up asked, "All the love and kisses only for your Manik chachu!! Then what about me ?".

Even Tarak joined "Exactly Mukthi dii I agree with you. Kiara, What about me? I was the one who bought chocolates for you today."

Navya gasped at this newfound information and looked at Tarak with blazing eyes. Tarak gave her a mischievous smile.  Everyone laughed at his nervousness. Even Manik smiled seeing this. Seeing him smile, Ram and Nyonika felt relieved. Soon Everyone finished their dinner.

Later Cabir stated, "I'm getting tired now - let's call it a day. Good night". Soon everyone went to their respective rooms. They thought Manik would go to his room but he went to Tarak's room.
____________________________

Thank you for reading ❤️
Please vote, share and comment.

Author's note
Hey guys,
I never expected this much tremendous support from you all. I just started this story a few days back now it crossed 650+ reads. Thank you all for that. But still, I request you all to post your comment and vote for my story and let me know about your opinions and modifications if needed. Thank you ❤️😃