14| Hot Wind Blows

Start from the beginning

I made sure I had everything that I needed, I grabbed my bags, headed out the door, got in my car and went to the mall to find something to wear.

1 Hour Later
The Mall

"So you really not gonna tell me what kind of club we going to?"

"No, I'm not, just look nice."

"Sanaa you know I don't want to over dress or under dress. I'm not tryna look stupid."

"Even if you do look stupid, you still gonna look good so I don't see the damn problem. The problem is you not telling me about your endeavors last night." She chuckled on FaceTime, as I skimmed clothing racks.

"Anyways, back to the topic, I don't care where we go, just tell me what the fuck to wear." I whispered in the phone slightly aggressive.

"Look cute, like you going to a house party, but a club." Sanaa said shrugging.

"SaSa baby, where you at?" I heard Nico say walking into the room.

"SaSa?" I said thrown off at the new nickname.

"Right here daddy! I gotta go, later bitch." She said as she quickly banged the phone on me.

"She got some fucking nerve." I said to myself now looking at my FaceTime call log.

Walking out the store I was in, I walked to the next store looking for a cute dress. As soon as I walked in I seen this orange dress on the mannequin that I had to get, and immediately went to look for my size.

"Why it feel like someone is watching me?" I said to myself in my head being careful not to make shit hot. I took a quick unnoticeable glance up, and seen locs and a skin complexion that looked familiar.

Instantly raising my head up to get a better look, I calmly looked around the store, and seen nobody there but the other females shopping and the workers.

What the fuck is going on with you? You must be seeing shit.

Now feeling uncomfortable, I quickly grabbed the dress in my size and went to pay for it.

"I can take the next person." She said as I walked up to the register. "Hello, did you find everything okay?"

"Yes I did thank you." I said noticing those same locs again.

"Okay and your total is $132.50 ma'am."

I went in my bag to reach for my wallet to get out my money. Looking back up to hand her the money, I seen him again, this time a little closer to where I was.

"Here's your change, have a good day." She said breaking my attention, handing me my money.

"Thank you, you too." I said as I flashed a quick fake smile, rushing out the store.

I quickly pulled out my phone.

"Where are you?"

"I told you in out handling some business."

"Nigga don't sit here and beat around the damn bush with me like I don't know what you do." I said walking to the parking lot.

"Mama relax, you miss me or something?" He said trying to be funny.

"No, the opposite. You left by myself so fuck you." I said catching a slight attitude, being a tad bit clingy.

"I left you money though, figured you wanna go out."

"Nigga what? I'm not taking your money. What does that have to do with leaving me in an empty ass bed?"