Tae - " Get over that bastard."

He said or more like ordered me.

I was frightened at the start but towards the end I am enjoying him scolding me.

This looks like the old Tae who used to scold me...a bit more scary,cold and terrifying but still the old Tae.

He then pulled me away from his car harshly

Tae - " I don't know if you understood anything or not...but I don't have more time."

He mumbled while opening his car door but I heard him.

I broke out of my stance after seeing him sitting in the car and quickly rushed and opened the passenger seat and sat down in

He looked at me 'what do you think you are doing' look.

Y/n - " Drop me home."

I said smiling shamelessly.

He closed his eyes frustrated and then sighed starting the car.

Time skip

After I reached home,I went into my room and just then I got a text.

Text
From jungkook

Hey y/n.

I am really sorry...you don't know how guilty I am to break your heart again, but please understand I was wrong..I just got wavered seeing you back suddenly but I didn't loved you....I have moved on ...I love Lisa.

I hope you can move on too soon.

Sorry.

💔

I smiled reading the text.

Y/n - " Let him be in this guilt....afterall he deserves it...for making Lisa suffer."

I giggled,kept my phone away and walked into the bathroom to freshen up.

After coming from the bathroom I sat down on the bed with my pillow on my lap......and here starts my overthinking session.

Y/n - " Tae cares for me."

I said smiling shyly.

Y/n - " And I think that's enough."

I became serious suddenly.

Y/n - " That's all what I need from him.....I think I should just quit irritating him so that he could become the old Tae again....because I can't see it happening... whenever I get a little hope.. something bad happens....it feels like destiny don't want me to be friends with Taehyung again."

I said looking down sadly.

Y/n - " But I think that's okay.... because now I can't just see him as a friend.....if someday he becomes like old Tae, could I become like old Y/n again?....No I can't.... because now I have different feelings for him....and if I become his friend again...it would only hurt me more,thinking that it's just friendship and nothing more....moreover chances are I have to see Jennie with him frequently which I can't see....maybe he would call me to the wedding........oh my god! Wedding?...No I can't see him getting married to someone else."

My eyes glistened at the thought

I wonder how I grew Soo deep feelings in such a short time.

Y/n - " I think it's better to stay the way it is now...so that I won't get hurt and afterall after 'Andog' negotiations are done...I have to go back to U.S. ...yeah it's better this way.....I won't get hurt."

I keep on repeating those last two sentences.

Time skip

It was dinner time, I went to the kitchen to see if appa was done with preparing dinner.

But there was no sign of him in the kitchen.

Y/n - " Huh?.....there is no one and nothing in here."

I walked towards appa's room....I knocked a few times but there was no response.

I felt a little nervous....don't know why.

Y/n - " A-appa..are you there?"

I can here some sound from inside but not appa's sound.

I tried opening the door but it was locked.

Y/n - " Appa are you o-okay?"

I asked tensely

I felt swear beads forming on my forehead.

I quickly ran towards the storage room and get the extra key of the room.

I went back and quickly opened the door and twisted the knob.

As I opened the door I saw appa sitting on the bed

But

He didn't looked good at all....he was panting heavily as if he was having difficulty in breathing, he was holding his left chest whereas his face was scrunched in pain.

I quickly ran towards him.

Y/n - " A-appa....W-what happened?"

I felt my tears forming in my eyes.

I held him carefully.

Y/n -" Appa ...appa wait I'll call the doctor."

He shook  his head signalling a refusal.

Y/n - " No...w-wait."

I was chocking on my tears when appa held my hand to stop me from calling.

Y/n - " Appa you need a doctor..p-please...listen to me"

I was crying miserably because I was so scared looking at what was happening to him

And suddenly he fainted.

Y/n - " APPA...A-appa."

To be continued

Plz vote by clicking on the star button if you liked it 🙏

And do tell me what you think about this chapter.

Firstly what do you think about Tae's reaction.

Secondly do you agree with what y/n decide for her and Tae's relationship or was that absurd?

Thirdly what happened to y/n's dad?🥺

Borahae💜