Aryan titled and he was diagonally across Kaya to not have a glimpse of her but he did not prolong the eyecontact. Kaya chew her gum with a smirk wondering if he was jealous? Well, he looked so. Not too much but she could know he was eager to see the picture himself.

Kaya found Aryan's straight face equally sexy. Her heart warmed every time he smiled and laughed with her, it was kissable but Kaya felt hot and excited every time his face was blank yet tensed with his eyebrows furrowed. It made her want to do so much more than just kissing.

"Ah, not so easy." Kaya jumped and snatched the phone from Aryan's hand. "Not everyone sees what I put. Y'all follow me if you want, I might accept your request and let you in." Kaya loved playing games.

Aryan couldn't believe she was for real. He was slightly angry, more like surprised and baffled that she posted a picture with another guy when she was in his lap yesterday night, begging Aryan to kiss her all over, begging him to remove her clothes.

He knew she didn't care if Mustafa followed her or not but she must really have guts to test his patience when he felt so offended. He was never gonna follow her, not with his official account, and especially not after the trick she pulled in. If she thought she knew him too well then she was wrong.

Aryan might be attracted to her like he had never been but having a control over himself was really his forte. Politics was mastering yourself to restrain and hold back after swallowing the venom with out a complaint until it's the right time to attack and win and Aryan had known this for years now.

"Kaya." Mustafa growled breaking the intense stare between Aryan and Kaya. "You such a baby." He actually thought she was and he liked pampering her as if she was his sister.

"Am I??" She retorted. "Someone thinks I'm a bitch." She shaded her man. She knew he was mad before and she had only worsened it. She didn't mean to but he was no sport at all.

"Mustafa, I see the stalls there. Get me tea, because I cannot take this now." Afaf diverted the topic. She had woken before seven to not get Aryan late but to only end up with Kaya not ready to wake up at any cost and Aryan letting her do what she wanted without slightest of protest. She was shocked but she hated it more because Mustafa and Aryan went back to sleep with Kaya but she could never. Instead her head ached terribly and they didn't even leave the mountain top before twelve noon.

"Yes, sweetheart. Right away." He parked the car and all of them got down. Kaya wore her jacket and put her hands in the pockets due to the cold. It was quite windy in this area as her hair blew all the time. It was irritating but Mustafa had locked the car and vanished.

"Kaya do you want tea han??" Afaf asked and Kaya shook her head in denial. Afaf told Aryan and Kaya could see him tell Afaf to ask if she wanted anything else. She loved it. "Do you want something else??"

"No, thanks. I'm fine." She smiled to herself. "Hey, Mustafa?? Open the car nah, I wanna take my hair band." She talked to him instead and went back to the car alone until the three of them returned with their glasses of tea. They chit chatted casually until Afaf wanted to use a washroom.

"God. It's so inconvenient with you girls han. Ab main yahan restroom kahan se laun??" Mustafa kept his hand on his waist, a bit tired. Afaf got her period in the morning.

"Ah han?? Inconvenient with us girls or inconvenience to us girls because of this manly world we live in???" Kaya could never let a chauvinist comment pass by and Aryan and Mustafa sighed at the thought of the lecture coming.