Crazy Gets The Job Done

"Hi!" Luigi replied.

Dimentio elbowed him in the side.

"Who are you, what are doing here, and how did you get those Zapfish?" Dimentio questioned, still pointing his weapon at her.

"Dimentio, don't be rude!" Luigi exclaimed.

"It's fine, Agent, I can answer those." The Octoling replied, "My name is Dr. Drisy, though people call me Drip, I came here after being chased out of Cephalon HQ, and I stole the Zapfish from those lairs. I mean, they HAVE night-vision goggles! They'll be fine without 'em."

"OK, well... What are you doing with those Zapfish?" Dimentio asked, lowering his weapon.

"Trying to replicate the time machine I made." Drip stated.

Luigi paled.

"T-time machine?" Luigi questioned.

"Yeah! I made a fully operational one believe it or-" Drip paused, "Wait..."

She looked Luigi up and down and then a huge smile broke out onto her face.

"You're the human I brought back!" Drip exclaimed, "But I thought you escaped back into your timeline?"

"Human? Time machine? What is that Octoling talking about, 4?" Marie asked.

"N-nothing!" Luigi replied.

"I would like you to know that your clone was a COMPLETE success, by the way." Drip stated, "I saw that you already had another personality in your brain from previous hypnotism, so I just gave that personality the body."

Dimentio almost choked on words.

"Y-you made L come back?!" Dimentio exclaimed.

"Mr.L? Yeah. I was able to turn a human clone into an Octoling! It was a breakthrough!" Drip said cheerfully.

"YOU TURNED L INTO AN OCTARIAN?!?!" Dimentio screamed.

"An Octoling male specimen, and yes~! But do not worry, it could be returned to normal if wanted." Drip replied, "I made him with the hope of using his knowledge of the past to better our technology and progress, but General Octavio realized he could use him for revenge and carp so now here I am, kicked to the curb~!"

"What is Mr.L being used for?" Luigi asked.

"If I had to take a guess, probably gonna be used to kick your butts." Drip replied.

"Can you all please fill me in on what's happening over there?" Marie asked over the coms.

They all ignored her.

"Anyway. I know that the green one here goes by the name of Luigi, based on data from his memories, but what is your name?" Drip asked Dimentio.

"His name is Dimentio," Luigi stated.

"Dimentio, huh?" Drip mused.

Dimentio turned to Luigi.

"Why did you tell her my name?!" Dimentio exclaimed.

"Because if you did then I'm sure you would have done your whole introduction thing and we'd be here until dark," Luigi replied.

"But she's an Octarian!" Dimentio harshly whispered, "And she'd be able to figure out-"

Drip gasped and Dimentio paled.

"Luigi is the man in green, and if I remember my history right," Drip started, "You must be tha-"

Dimentio quickly clamped a hand over her mouth.

"What is that Octoling talking about?!" Marie demanded.