Mew gets between Gulf's leg and leaned to lick Gulf's hard dick...which leads Gulf's to struggle more...mew is giving him a different level of pleasure... Aahhhhh...ahhhh mewwww...fuck...gulf shout when mew inserts his finger inside Gulf's hole without any notice...he hissed in pain when mew started moving his finger in and out...but the pain turned into pleasure coz Mew's mouth is sucking Gulf's dick and fingers are touching his prostate...

Gulf didn't realise when one finger turned into 3...mew's other hand also traveled to Gulf's hole and he tried to add one more finger gulf bite his lips coz he is on the verge to release he felt the pain when mew added fingers but pleasure is too much to realise any other thing than releasing...mew knew that they don't have lube so he wanted to prepare gulf enough for his dick...mew's 5 fingers are scissoring Gulf's hole and his mouth is dominating his dick...

Gulf shout aahhh Mew I am going to come... but it's late coz he came in mew's mouth mew spit all the cums in his hand after removing fingers from gulf's hole..and used his cums mixed with his saliva as lube...which he applied it in his dick and Gulf's hole...Gulf didn't realise when mew removed his pants and from how long he is naked...Gulf's legs started shaking with the thought of what will happen next..

Gulf is trying to get back his breathing after his release but Mew is not in the mood to leave this boy alone...Mew is massaging his dick when Gulf's eye stopped after watching the massive thing...

Mew saw the fear in his husband's eye and said...don't worry love I won't hurt you...just bear with me some more time...

Gulf: Mew it won't fit please...don't...

Mew: it will baby..let me make you mine completely today...mew move his dick towards Gulf's entrance and lay on gulf's body to plant kisses on his lips...gulf's nails are digging deep in Mew's back and Gulf is experiencing extreme pain...

Shhh baby just a little bit more...they felt water on their bodies and realized its started raining...the cold water on gulf body helping him to distract his mind...mew slowly entering inside gulf...trying his best not to hurt his man...

The rain is getting heavier and hitting the bodies of two..gulf digs his nails more which makes Mew hiss in pain...gulf turned his head to the other side and let mew rest his head on his neck... slowly Mew is entering inside...

Gulf started crying silently and it was not noticed by Mew coz of rain.. Mew is now fully entered gulf and whisper in his ear can I move...Gulf noded and mew started moving...gulf cried more and more...

Mew thrusted his gently and cover his husband's face from the rain...gulf looked at Mew and they kissed again...

Mew: ahahhh baby are you okay...

Gulf: please do it fast...

Mew: increased his pace and both moaned loudly gulf again cum in Mew's hand and Mew inside Gulf....both are panting for air...when Mew heard an alarm ...

Mew looked up and cursed shit.. it's their code of alerting any intruder....mew disconnect himself from gulf and kissed him on the forehead ...baby I need to go you just stay here hidden...I will be back immediately... Mew pull his pants and helped gulf to wear his pants and he left ..Gulf somehow wears his clothes and started crying....I hate you, dad...I hate you.... I am not you I won't hurt him ever no matter how much I got hurt in this process...I will make him happy...and never ever let him realise that I don't love him and it's just a compromise which I did for your sins... I will give him whatever he wants coz you took him all he had...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I hate my husband 3

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.