castle on the hill (part 1) - deh

Start from the beginning

"NO!" she yells.

the boys walked over to the swings. "what's going on here?" miguel asks.

"connor, i think your baby sister needs help on the swing!" alana mocked.

"i'm not a baby!" zoe yells.

"yeah you need help!" jared says, picking zoe up from the swing and carried her to the baby swings. "i think you will fit perfectly in here!"

"NO! NO! NO!" zoe started throwing a fit as jared tried to put her down into the swing. "STOOOOOP!"

"here, let us help you!" evan said as the others walked over to the swing.

zoe screamed and pushed jared hard, both of them falling to the ground. zoe got up quickly and started sprinting away, not even caring about anything hurting.

"zoe!" jared yelled as he got up.

"zoe! come back!" connor yelled, as him and his friends started chasing after her.

zoe wiped away her tears as she ran as fast as she could until she couldn't run anymore. she stopped and bent over to catch her breath, and looked behind her. no more mean kids. zoe then looked around.

she was in front of walgreens. she went inside to find a better place to hide. there were shelves of medications, snacks, and hair accessories. she sighed as she walked around. until she realized she wanted to go home.

zoe got outside, and now she felt like she's in a whole different place. two cars crashed into each other. there were ambulances and police cars around it. a man with blood dripping from his head was being carried on a gurney.

zoe covered her mouth with her hand and started freaking out. she couldn't believe she was looking at this.

she walked to the side of the walgreens store to ignore what was going on. she leaned her back against the wall and sunk to the ground. she pulled her knees to her chest and leaned her forehead against them.

zoe has been crying for a good 10 minutes until she heard someone call her name. she looked up and saw her brother and his friends walking up to her.

"zoe..." connor dropped down to his knees next to her, and zoe scooted closer to him. connor pulled his sister into his lap and cradled her in his arms. "i'm sorry." he whispered. zoe buried her face in his shirt and cried.

the others walked up to them, and they all pulled into group hug.
♥︎♥︎♥︎
and tasted the sweet perfume on the mountain grass i rolled down.
♥︎♥︎♥︎
flash forward to 7 years later

"are we there yet?!" connor groaned. "this mountain is so steep!"

"almost there!" evan exclaimed.

"guys, please let go!" miguel groaned, tugging on his backpack that jared was holding onto, with alana and zoe holding jared's behind.

"i can't!" jared whined.

"here we are!" evan yelled as they all reached the top.

zoe, alana, jared, connor, and miguel all fell to the ground, trying to catch their breath.

"hello world!" evan yelled, with his arms out.