Chapter 43: Rumors

Start from the beginning

“I’m sorry about that something just came up”

Yeonjun apologized when he passed Ateez since he was following Ryujin, he was worried, he knows that Ryujin may seem to be tough but she has a soft and fragile heart that could easily break, well that’s what he thinks about her.

Ryujin came across the gym of the place and she went inside as she hid behind the bleachers hoping that no one would find her in the meantime.

 “Bullying? I never bullied anyone”

Ryujin whispered to herself as she hugged her knees letting her forehead rest on top of them, her mind was clouded with thoughts and it isn’t helping her in anything, she was anxious and she never felt this feeling before.

“It was a false accusation I didn’t do it”

She kept on replaying those words and she tried to keep herself calm, she won’t cry this time that’s what she promised, she needs to be strong in order to face those people who’s accusing her of something that she didn’t do.

“Ryujin-ahhh!!!”

“Shin Ryujinnn!”

“Ryuddaeng!”

Upon hearing their voices Ryujin hid herself at the corner of the bleachers away from anyone who might see her, she knows they’re worrying about her and she hates it, Ryujin doesn’t want anyone to worry about her because it makes her feel like she’s a burden to them. She remained quiet and she just listened to their footsteps that passed by.

Meanwhile Hyunjin and Yeonjun were both looking for her, among the rest Hyunjin’s the one who’s the most anxious about this situation, he’s been there once where he was accused of bullying and he doesn’t want Ryujin to face the same hell that he’s been through.

Straykids, TXT and Itzy they were all over the place while looking for her and the members of the other groups find them weird since they still have no idea about the article because the staffs didn’t return their phones yet.

“Ryujinnie! Where are you?”

Hyunjin ruffled his hair as he searched everywhere, he regrets not telling her because he could have at least assured her and not dropping that news to her like a bomb.

Hyunjin came across the gym of the training center and he noticed the door that was slightly opened, without hesitation he went inside searching every corner of the place, he doesn’t care about anything else, he just needs to see his best friend, and when he saw a familiar silhouette sitting by the corner who’s hugging her knees, he knew that he found her, Hyunjin ran towards her direction but at the very moment when he was going to call her name someone beats him into it.

“Ryujin-ah”

Hyunjin stopped on his tracks as he watched Yeonjun who came from the other side, Yeonjun immediately approached the girl and he didn’t hesitate to give her a hug, Ryujin was too stunned to react to what Yeonjun did but he knew that he just wants to comfort her, Yeonjun’s the assurance that Ryujin needs at times like this.