💟

so you went out. heres some stuff you heard: VIRGO!, FIRE'S DRAGON ROAR!,ICE MAKE... HAMMER!, SCRIPT MAGIC [ i think its called that] SWORD! Moonlights dragon.... you whispered you put two of your fingers together and a purple dragon came out of your fingers it then got inside of some people... then you said.. UNLEASH! then the dragon came back and the people stayed there dead looking like they were stabbed.  Scarlett got a little of them out. OWWW! you looked at Lucy and ran to the person grabbed them by the neck and and threw them on the ground with a great big punch. do the rest you said to Lucy. 

you didn't see where you were going... and one of the people landed on you with a sword and said 1 downnnn he smiled. right when he was  about to stab you, you grabbed the sword and smiled.... creeply and scary Ku Ku Ku! you laughed like you were a creepy doll. you then grabbed the sword and flipped him over and put you foot on him and........... you know what happens

nice job Scarlett you smiled. then somebody was behind you about to kill you you then stopped them with a moonlight sword. you then was surrounded it was to big no escape area. Moonlight... blood snowglobe. you made a big circle and made snow out of moonlight. what? huh? they asked. you then put your hands from flat to scrunched. they then had trouble breathing they chocked blood up. Suffer Suffer My PEOPLE! you smiled with widened eyes. you then got rid of the snowglobe. oops i guess i overdid it.