YAY!!

Fairy tail had a big celebration during it......

Y/n POV

I saw Freed eating and blushed i didn't know he was so cute when he was eating.... DON'T THINK THAT!!! THATS WEIRD! ughhhhh! held my head with my hands. uhh Y/N are you okay?! he holded me. my face was like a tomato now he holded me in his chest. ummm Mira do you have a cloth? mira then nodded and gave him one. he went to the bathroom and rinsed the cloth and put it on my forehead. what caused this to happen Y/n? he asked. umm nothing.... i lied. please tell me the truth he said. ummm i...... i.... Erza then cut me off. she saw you eating she said with a straight face. he then was kinda a tomato. E....Erza!!! i shouted. what i'm being honest whats wrong with being honest? she asked. uhhh nevermind.  ummm Freed i'm okay now thank you i said and ran off. i hid by the walls and blushed EXRTEMLY. once i was done i wobbled down but then i normally walked. then Cana invited me to drink with her but she said i could drink orange juice but it was actually BEER thankfully i only drank one glass but still i don't DRINK. i was now going around like i didn't now anybody. h..hey? i said are you a meatball? i said to Droy [ me: i'm so sorry Droy. Droy: you better!] then to Lucy i said: P..Pony? W..what happened?????? lucy screamed. ummmm said Mira mabye i should give her some medicine. oh Cana started sorry i didn't know i just wanted to say what she would look like. then to freed i said F..Frog........... okay said Mira pulling me eat this she gave me some medicine and i chewed it. 2 minutes later~~~ 

i opened my eyes to see Freed in my face. eek!! i screamed. oh sorry Freed then Replied. no no no no nonononono i said its very okay its A okay its okay you can do it its okay... okay we get your point Y/n Natsu said. ughh okay then i spoke. then we all fell alsleep but i really couldn't since Freed was sleeping right next to me.

FREED POV

it was cold on the otherside i got my blanket over to the otherside. i felt something warm and wraped my hand around it. it was nice and warm and cozy. it was even warmer when i holded it. it was soo nice i wraped it close to me and nudged head in. mmmmm i purred. THE NEXT DAY

when i fluttered my eyes opened i saw Y/n's hair and realized what happened. i blushed so hard i thought my head was gonna blow off. when i lifted my head i saw Y/n's pretty eyes she looked beautiful. i then saw her open her eyes. F..freed??? she asked. ehhhhh?? Bickslow said wakeing up. Ehhhhh?? his "baby's" said Y/n then smiled and laughed Hey Bickslow said whats so funny?

Her smile and laugh..... was sweeter than ever

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           I'M SOOOOO SORRY I'M NOT GOOD AT THESE ONES!! 

😥😭😣