bonus story

Hey Y/N!!!!!!! Lucy chirped. Ugh what is it?? you said. i want you go to the mall with me since today Master said its a relax day!!! she twirled uhh you said with a smile.. No. your face turned to a unimpressed face. you then walked away. Come on Y/n!!! Lucy whined. i liked you when you were 13! she pouted. you then turned to her well you said trying to look happy I LOVEEEEEE LOLLYPOPS!! OH HOW I LOVE THEM AND PINK! you said. is that good enough? you said waveing your hands around. you look scary Lucy said. EXACTLY!!!! you shouted THATS HOW I AM!! CAN'T I BE MYSELF?! you made Lucy jump a little. come on Y/nnnnnn!!!  NO! come onnnn!! she whined if you don't i tell everyone you did a lemon with fr..... OKAY!! ahahahah you said covering her mouth i think thats enough talking for today!! okay.. you said with a firm voice what.... do.... you.... want?! go to the mall with me!! she said. alrighty! Lucy chirped Lets do this she said dragging you. when did i get myself into this mess? you muttered. okay first CLOUTHS! Lucy exclaimed. yes you said unpainted thats why were at the clouthing store now don't waste my time! okay okay how bout this? Lucy asked . okay lucy think about this Neon pink neon pink think about it you said. oh. heyyyyy i got a idea i'll give you clouths and you try them!! fine you said. okay! lucy said let me find you some clouths! you first came with a pink shirt tied at the bottom and white sneakers and blue ripped jeans and a bracelet. ohhhhhh BRAVO!! Lucy clapped. hmmm let me find you another one! the next time you came out with a green hoodie that said greeen pea's and black legging's and black boots. Ohh yes! lucy cheered let me find more! good heavens no. you muttered.  the next time you came out with a turrtle neckish crop top that was gray and white jeans and a belt. why do you look so good in all of these?? Lucy asked. Really? you asked i thought i looked like a ogre!

ahahaha you laughed. okayy? lucy said let me find you another one! the next one you had a shoulder's off one that was white and a flower skirt with a golden necklece. Awwwwww you look lovely! Lucy examined i need to find more! the next one you came out with a white dress with clear sleeves and flowers going down you chest area with a cute flower crown and a teddy bear and shoes that were sneaker's with a small chibi little girl with a strawberry on her head. YES!!! Lucy shouted PERFECT!! WERE BUYING THIS ONE! you look so cute! at the hallway thing stores have..... no bickslow i am not going shopping! freed said but come on man! its fun! bickslow tried convincing him... while you were still in that dress freed turned to see you and Lucy takeing photo's of you with you doing a pose. freed then had a small nose bleed and thought........ Cute.  yes i'm going! freed said. Huh? Bickslow said clueless. okay said Lucy now that we got your clouths.... lets go get .... Lucy's stomach then growled you two looked blankly at each other for 20 seconds i know! Lucy said food! i think i can tell you chuckled. at calella's [ the food place] Lucy ordered Yogurt and lemonade. you ordered a chocolate Lava cake and berry slushie. The waiter then said: okay nice choices! it will probably take a few minutes. okay then thank you. you replyed. no problem the waiter said right back at you. 5 minutes later~~~~~ 

Thank you! Lucy thanked. after you ate your FOODS you guys drinked your drinks outside just to make the time more quicker. Lucy then saw Freed and told you that we should go and hang out with them. you just agreed with a straight face. Freed was pretty happy to see you two so it wasn't awkward. Bickslow said we could go to the bowling place while Lucy and Bickslow talked you and Freed just stayed there silent. Freed tried makeing up a conversation but it was really awkward. at the bowling allley. Lucy hit almost all of them down execpt for one then aww man! Lucy frowned Loki came out and hit all of them down. There you go Lucy sama he bowed. uhh Lucy said go back. then there was this guy that said challenge me to a bowling contest but i will win! he said really bratty to you. Ohhhh no he didn't Freed said as he went closer to him. You them stopped Freed and touched his shoulder and said to him Don't worry i'll deal with him. you then got a bowling ball and went the wrong direction on purpose and it went smack in his face. oops. you said sorry. 

Lucy: Oh oh oh oh wow oh wow [ in that voice too srry just kidding not in that voice]

Lucy: Okay then???

THE END

and Scarlett didn't want to come. Lucy: stop using that excuse!! you obviously forgot about her!