😣

i dunno what to call these so its just emoji'

you went back to fariy tail as usual no smile. you went back to  Freed to aplogize He accepted your apology. and was much better now he was normal [ I'M SO SORRY I'M NOT CREATIVE] 

you were in the mood in going on a job maybye Lucy. Hey Lucy? you asked. Hmm? she asked drinking her drink. would you like to well go on a job? you asked again. ABSOULTLY! she cheered. you smiled a little bit. the job was: Catch bandits in the woods [ theres alot] hmmm Lucy said seems easy! so you guys took it. It was very easy. you clapped the dust out of your hands you and Lucy then heard this: AHAHAHAH BYE BYE FAIRY TAIL! you and Lucy looked at eachother you peeked in the tree's and saw a large large building. Lucy whispered: hey y/n what if we go inside?

no lucy we can not who knows how strong they are you whispered back. ohh good point Lucy thought. then the doors opened a huge army of people were there. one turned around i guess they had a good eye and they catched you guys. HEY! the man said. ugh you groaned okay Lucy LETS RUN! mm! she agreed. you guys runned pretty fast. you manged to lose them just in time when you saw the guild. MASTER! Lucy screamed. W...What? Makrov jumped. THERES A HUGE ARMY OF PEOPLE AND  I DON'T THINK THEY LIKE US! she yelled. What? Makarov asked Hmm EVERYBODY OUTSIDE NOW! he ordered. GREAT! ITS FINALLY TIME! Natsu cheered rolling his sleeves.