Ian sighed. "Last night you slept in my arms while I was half naked. I see no point in covering now"

"T-that" I coughed, blushing furiously as I remembered the events of last night, his kisses on my neck. Fuck. "was different" I blurted helplessly. "So cover yourself the next time"

"Fine" I heard him draw his zip back. "Why did you call me?"

"Get dressed at 10. We're going clubbing"

...

Ian manoeuvred the car around the club as I scanned the long queue in front of the entrance. "My God, we'll never get in" I rolled the window down and sticked my head out. "Where's Lexi and Brian? They should be here by now"

My eyes traveled along the front of the crowd to the back and only then did I notice them, standing at the far end of the queue.

"There there!" I jumped up in my seat, pointing to my friends. "Park the car. Let's go and wait in line with them"

Ian drove the car to the car park and parked it on a spot where there was no beer cans or underwear lying around. Then he got out and glanced at the club with a disgusted look on his face.

"You never came to a club before?" I asked as I climbed out of the car.

"It's filthy" He answered in distaste, his eyes trained on the condom lying a few feet away from us.

"Come on. Let's go now" I grabbed his hand and started pulling him towards the back of the queue.

"What are you doing?" Ian came to a halt.

"What?" I turned to him.

"Why are we going to the back?"

"Uh..." I wrinkled my nose. "Because that's where we're supposed to go?" I said more like a question.

"You remember I'm a VIP right?" He cocked a brow.

"Don't show off"

Ian chuckled. "Come" He dragged me in the opposite direction and approached the bouncer. Ian leaned in and said something to the big man who in return gave a nod and turned side ways, giving up space to walk in.

"What about my friends?" I craned my neck to see them but they were hidden behind the mass crowd before them.

"I told these men to let them in too. They will come. We'll go inside first"

I nodded and followed Ian as he pushed open the large double doors to the club.
When the doors opened I was hit with loud music, banging from the speakers fixed to the walls. The floor was filled with people who were grinding against each other, dancing like there was no tomorrow. Dry ice smoke swirled in an array of blue rising chills in my skin, the sharp smell of drinks wafting towards us tainting the stagnant air.

"I already hate this" Ian grumbled as we strode inside.

We steered our way through the crowd and reached the bar. I leaned against the counter. "Let's wait here till Lexi and Brian come"

Ian nodded and sat on a stool. "You need a drink?"

"Nope, thank you"

Not a second passed, I saw my friends burst through the double doors, looking like they ran a marathon. Their eyes scanned the crowd inside, searching for me and I jumped up, waving my hand. Noticing me, they waved back happily and sprinted towards us.

"Hey girl you look sexy!!!" Lexi shouted, pointing to my black bodycon dress. She turned to Ian and gasped. "Damn you look ho-" She swallowed back her words remembering who Ian is. "Sorry sir" she bowed respectfully, her palms sweating in fear. "My bad. I won't ever speak to you impolitely again. Sorry"