Chapter thirteen : the date

Start from the beginning

Daring.

-"BUT you didn't faint baby! SO that's all good signs" -Sana gave a thumb up and took Tzuyu's hand in hers.

-"yeah, it's just that I am more at ease since you are with me" -Tzuyu said and that's actually the truth. Sana looked at her with that soft smile which could make Tzuyu's heart skip a beat in her chest but it quickly vanished when the soft smile turned into a smirk.

-"maybe we should try something more... hardcore?" -Sana wiggled and eyebrowns and Tzuyu smiled as if going to accept but it vanished as quick as it appeared.

-"I'm leaving...." -Tzuyu quickly spoke before walking away from Sana who brusted out laughing at her reaction. She followed Tzuyu who had a frown on the lips while walking away.

-"wait haha... I was jokingggg" -Sana trailed after her as they made their way out the aquarium.

Sana tried to match Tzuyu's pace as they reached the parking lot and she giggled when she saw Tzuyu stop from walking and wait for her before continuing. That was a sign that she wasn't really mad.

She would never get mad at Sana for something so silly anyways.

They hoped in the car as both buckled their seatbelt. Sana took a peek at Tzuyu and saw the latter cutely pouting. A rare sight, very rare that only Sana (and maybe Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung?) has the privilege to witness. God, she is lucky.

-"still upset?" -Sana smiled as she watched Tzuyu cross her arms on her seat, still pouting. -"sorry If I upset you baby"

-"I am not upset but just annoyed that you always annoy me so easily" -Tzuyu finally dropped her pout and sighed before looking at Sana who struggled to hide her wide smile because of her girlfriend's cuteness.

-"well, that's the job of a girlfriend. Annoy their lover 'til they really wonder why they dated that person in the first place haha" -Sana laughed sheepily and Tzuyu half-heartedly rolled her eyes. -"and you like it anyways"

-"I DON'T!!"

-"of course you do. Like that time when we...." -Sana didn't even have to continue because Tzuyu cut her off.

-"okay NOW, if you say anymore dirty words during this date. I am going to seriously kill you" -Tzuyu blushed while looking at Sana with a frown. Sana gently took her hand and kissed it up to the tip of her finger.

-"as if you would" -She replied slyly but regretted soon after, after seeing Tzuyu's dead serious look, she glupped and slowly put Tzuyu's hand down. -"yeah you would"

-"Okay, now that you are warned. Let's go to our next spot, SLOWLY, shall we?" -Tzuyu smiled and Sana laughed slightly.

-"Do I really drive that fast? Everyone think so but I am just on medium speed to be honest"

-"then let's go on the slow speed then, please" -Tzuyu pursed her lips, Sana snorted and nodded.

-"okay baby"

.........................

Tzuyu's eyes widened as she looked aroun the busy street of Sinshaibashi. It was filled with different booth and shops for everything. Now, Sana wasn't lying when she said that they could find anything here.

-"what would you like to look for first?" -Sana asked as she had her hands on her hips while looking around. -"There's litteraly everything here"

-"I can see that but since I am new here I don't really know what to look for. Why don't you suggest me?" -Tzuyu looked at Sana who smiled and held Tzuyu's hand.