Nabilah looked at Emaan and her offered item for a while before glancing at Laiba Amtu who signalled with her eyes to take it ,making Nabilah take the hankerchief tentatively but instead of wiping her face she kept it on her lap.

Emaan smiled before asking politely ,

"May I know why this cute princess is crying ? You know I could help!"

Nabilah only bowed her head more while Laiba Amtu sighed before she explained ,

"She has gotten very scared with everything happening around especially after I got shot.And Nabilah doesn't feel comfortable at new places or with new people so suddenly having to live here with so many new people has been too much for my little angel .So because of all this she feels Allah is angry with her and punishing her .I don't know how to make her understand?".

Hearing Laiba Amtu ,Emaan glanced back at Nabilah and squatting at a distance from her, she said with her voice as gentle and soft as the petals of flower,

"Nabilah do you know how a seed becomes a plant ?"

Nabilah frowned at the question before replying ,

"We give water and it grows big "

"Yes ! But for seed to become a plant or tree it has to break for the sapling to come out and grow into a tree .Do you think seed will feel Allah is angry with it or is punishing it because it's breaking .No ,it patiently focuses on what Allah gives it , the blessing of sunlight ,water ,carbon dioxide and thrives on it and becomes a tree and harbours fruits and flowers and what seed seemed to had lost ,Allah returns it with such bounty that numerous seeds hang on it in the form of fruits and flowers ." Seeing ,Nabilah now keenly and attentively listening to her words ,Emaan smiled before she added ,

"You know Prophet Yusuf A.S had to go through so many tests and trails .He got seperated from his father,got thrown into a well, was sold as a slave ,was wrongly accused and had to spent so many years in jail .He suffered all this even when he had committed nothing wrong. But he never thought Allah was punishing him rather at the end when Allah SWT made his dream come true and he makes a dua ,you now by what name he invoked Allah .He called HIM Al Wali- the protecting friend because that's how he found Allah as in his journey of life always protecting ,helping and being by his side like a true friend .Never in any trial he found himself alone and that's what was the cause of his success and enough reason to have patience over his fate .He was aware of the constant and ever-present protection and help of Allah SWT and the virtue behind every test he experienced .Because Allah is that friend who loves us more than we can love yourself . Nabilah many times things happen which makes us sad and Shaitān makes us think Allah is punishing us or HE has left us but never let Shaitān or intensity of your pain make you forget who your Rab is ,HE is Al Wali ,the most kind and merciful friend ,everything is encompassed in HIS knowledge and mercy ,even as the pain small as prick or as big as losing someone  .He knows everything so never ever think any pain you feel ,Allah is ignorant of it ,or punishing you . HE is the Malik of your heart, not any kind of owner but a very loving one .So do you think a loving owner will let what he owns break apart or perish away .No HE protects it like a mother protects her child in her womb.And so any pain you feel that breaks your heart, know that Allah will cause a tree of blessing erupt out of it.HE will give you much more than you had lost.Just trust him .And don't let the present situations make you lose hope .HIS blessing reaches the seed digged deeper into the soil what makes you think HE will leave you..HIS such cute abdi ...HE is Ar Rahman AR Raheem who loves to forgive and give over punishing us .So keep making duas to HIM to help you and others and make everything alright .And you will see how beautifully He will answer .Because HE responds to every caller ,no matter whether the person is a believer or not then what makes you think HE won't respond you to whom HE has given the blessing of faith..."