Ugh fine. Just don't mess up any of her flower arrangements :Me

I put away the dishes and wash them quickly before heading down to May's flower shop. "I'm here," I call out. She comes from behind the counter with a warm smile on her face.

"Your friend came by," May says.

"Who?" I ask. Just then Heath appears with a bunch of flowers in his hand. He looks a bit confused. Aww, he looks so cute when he gets confused. "Heath," I greet him. 

"May, where do I put these again?" Heath asks. May points over her shoulder to a tall flower vase. Heath walks over there and gently places the flowers in the vase. Seeing a big-tatted boxer dude holding flowers is a rare sight to see.

"Prim, why don't you get started on one of the centerpieces?" I nod my head before following her to the back, but not before giving Heath a harsh glare to which he just grins at. Ugh, men. "You see? Just like that. Arrange it however you like, just make sure to keep the daisies on top of the rest of the flowers so it can be seen more," May instructs me to do. "I'll be right back, just going to check on how Heath is doing," I nod my head and she closes the door.

I pick some flowers just the way May had shown me and started arranging the flowers on the centerpiece. There. It looks nice, right?

The door opens a few minutes later. "May how does this look?" I ask. "May?" I turn around when I don't hear her answer. When I come face to face with the annoying person who entered this room, I roll my eyes. "Heath, why are you in here?" I ask.

"May told me to help you," He says. 

"Okay well hurry up and close the door. You're letting the air conditioner get out," I say. I hear the door click shut before another click is heard. Did he just lock the door? 

"So, what do I do?" Heath asks coming up behind me. He places both his hands on each side of the table from behind me, caging me in between his muscled arms. 

"Just do what I do," I say trying not to let him get into my head. I duck under his arm and head for the door and unlocking it. "We don't lock doors in this place unless your closing up for the night," I say with a smirk. "Nice try,"

"Like this?" I turn to look at his work. I nod my head in approval.

"For your first time arranging flowers, you did a pretty good job. Do more," I reply.

For the rest of the time, Heath and I stay in comfortable silence as we both work on arranging the flowers in the centerpieces. That is until Heath decided to 'accidently' brush up against me from behind. He said he was attempting to get the white dahlia flowers. Oh, it is on.

The white roses are settled in the middle of the table. I would have to extend my arm out in order to reach it. So I do just that. I make my way in front of Heath and bend right over the table, reaching for the white roses. "Excuse me," I say once I got one. I flip my hair over my shoulder and I take a quick glance at him to see his cheeks are flushed with a light tint of pink. Mission accomplished.

Heath clears his throat before deciding to make his way over to me. Here we go again. His hand grips my waist and he pulls me back against his chest. "What's trying to do here?" He whispers oh so lowly that it causes wonders down to my core.

"I'm just helping May arrange her flowers," I reply simply. "What're you trying to do here?" I fire the question right back at him.

"I'm trying to help May arrange her flowers too," He says, copying what I said. 

"Hmmm, okay. Then we should get back to arranging those flowers before May comes in," I whisper. My hand goes to lightly skim over the hand that grips me tight on my waist.

Before I know it, Heath turns me around so that we're facing each other. His lips crash down onto my own. I moan softly into his mouth as one of his hands move to grip my hair, pulling it back so my head is angled upwards, causing my mouth to open slightly. Heath takes that as a chance to slip his tongue inside my mouth, claiming it with his own.

My hands move to go around his neck, pulling him closer to me. Before things could get a lot more heated, we both hear the sounds of May's heels clicking on the floor. "Should've kept the door locked," Heath whispers to me as he pulls back.

We quickly arrange ourselves back. I pat my hair down and attempt to wipe the kiss away. Heath apparently noticed as he grabs my face in his hands and kisses me hard once more. "You shouldn't have wiped the kiss," He says. 

"How are you kiddos doing in here?" May asks. We both turn to face her and try to put on smiles. 

"Great," I reply, my voice sounding unsure. May just nods her head suspiciously before waving her hands in the air, gesturing for us to continue with her flowers before closing the door back.

"Fix this," Heath says. 

I turn to face him with a confused look on my face. "Fix what?" I ask. Heath's gaze slips down for a moment before returning back to mine. I follow his gaze and my eyes widen. "That's not my fault," I reply from his obvious hard member, straining through his sweatpants.

Heath leans down so that his lips are right next to my ear. "Oh it sure is, and one day you're going to pay for it," He whispers against my ear, I shiver from the close proximity, but mainly from his threat. He pulls back with a smirk on his face and goes back to arranging the centerpieces.

What an asshole.

♠︎ ♠︎ ♠︎