Chapter 11

Nash sends me a text that he's parked right outside my house

Nash sends me a text that he's parked right outside my house. I wave May off and make my way outside to Nash's car. The night is cold, so luckily I brought my jacket with me. As I am about to open the door to the passenger side, the back door opens. Heath hops out of the car, leaving the door open. 

"Heath?" I question looking confused. "What are you doing here?" I ask. He steps aside.

"Get in," He orders and gestures for me to enter the car. With a confused look on my face, I slide into the car behind the driver's seat. Nash turns around to face me. 

"Hi Nash," I greet him. "What's Heath doing here?" I whisper.

He just shrugs his shoulders in response. "He wanted to come I guess, so I let him," He states simply.

Heath slides into the seat right next to me. He sits right in the middle, his arm occasionally brushing mine. Why couldn't he sit on the other end? No need to be so touchy.

The car ride is silent as Nash drives us to the underground arena. "Are you fighting tonight?" I ask him as we all hop out of the car and enter the gym. 

Nash nods his head. "Yep, wish me luck tonight," He says with a wink.

This place is crowded with a bunch of people here to see a glimpse of the fundraiser. I place a hand on Nash's shoulder to stop him from walking. I lean on my tiptoes and place a light kiss on his cheek. "Good luck," I say. He smiles and walks off to the back.

I continue to work my way through the crowd to find a good spot until my hand is grabbed. I turn to see Heath looking down at me with narrowed and darkened eyes. "Heath?" I ask loudly through the crowd.

"Why did you kiss him, Prim?" He asks, anger lacing his tone.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"You fucking kissed him, why?" He asks again, his grip on my arm tightens.

"It wasn't a kiss. It was just a light peck on the cheek," I try to reason with him.

His eyes soften for the slightest bit before he recovers it back up with his narrowed eyes. "You never gave me a kiss," He says ever so softly.

I sigh. "Do you want me to give you a kiss on the cheek too?" I ask, trying not to break into a smile. He nods his head slightly to which causes me to smile. "Okay, I'll give you a kiss when you go in the ring to fight. It's my good luck kiss, works every time," I say. 

His jaw clenches for a bit. "Give me a kiss, Prim," He orders me. Did he actually just demand that I give him a kiss? 

"Heath--" Before I could finish my sentence, Heath slams his lips down on mine, I can almost feel a metal taste in my mouth."

Woah, Woah, Woah, wait. Heath is kissing me. Heath's lips are on mine. Right now. This is wrong. So very wrong. He has a fucking girlfriend. Pull away, Prim!