Chapter 10

"Okay, we have about 3 more weeks to get you ready

"Okay, we have about 3 more weeks to get you ready. Are you sure you want to go through with this?" Jed asks me as we both step into the ring. I've been practicing nonstop ever since I started boxing and entered the fundraiser. The guys have definitely gone a bit rougher with me in the ring, but that's a good thing. Sure I come home with bruises but I just tell May that they're workout bruises. I don't even know if they are a thing.

"Yes, I'm sure," I reply back. I think I've gotten pretty good at this boxing thing, but definitely nowhere near as good as Heath.

♠︎ ♠︎ ♠︎

I watch as she goes against Jed in the ring

I watch as she goes against Jed in the ring. I really want to stop her from doing this, but if this makes her happy then so be it. I want to see her happy.

I know I shouldn't be thinking about another girl like this, I mean I have a fucking girlfriend. But I didn't choose to be with Sasha. There's a fine line between choosing to be with someone and choosing to be in a relationship to make someone else happy. 

I can tell the guys are still holding back a bit. "Okay, that was really good Prim," Jed says as both he and Prim hop off the ring.

"I know right?" Prim replies back. I love how much confidence she has in herself to the point where someone compliments her, she doesn't shoot it down.

The door to the training room opens and in walks Sasha. "Heath, baby there you are!" She comes up and squeezes my torso. I'm surprised with those 8-inch heels she doesn't fall over. "Why do you like to hide from me so much?" She questions.

"I don't. I'm just training. And what're you doing down here? You could get hurt," I say as I detach her arms from around me.

"I just wanted to see you. You've been really busy lately," She pouts.

"I'll make it up to you later. I'm kinda busy right now," I reason with her. She smiles brightly.

"Okay, I need money," She blurts out. Every single time she comes to me, she mentioned how she needs money for her 'business'. I don't even want to bother with her. Her father owns a whole entire fucking company on his own, and she comes to me for money?