Chapter Fifthteen- The Rest of the family

Start from the beginning

My hair was cropped in a high pony tail with a black cap on my head. I wore a black, green, and white shirt with a black jeans and white shoes, showing my tattoos on display.

Walking through the door, I see mostly tha whole family talking.

Once they see me entered they all turned there face towards me. Some look suprise, shocked, or look at me with an ugly look.

Dad walk up to me and said " Guys this is my daughter Emeralda Rose Ferrari and she's back.

He said as everyone speak to me some where nice or mean as I walked around.

I have to say, there isn't many girl in this family. It seems as if it was rare to have one. There was only five.

I met my grandparents, they were nice. My cheeks are still sore from them squeezing it.

But I ended up having at least one nice auntie Angelina, we shared a bond together. She got four boys by uncle Alredo. They were very nice and cocky.

I also ended up speaking to Patricia I tried my best to run away from her but she caught me just in time

"Hello I'm your Aunt Patricia" She said looking me up and down judgmental.

"Hey" I said short

"Aren't you going to get rid of those tattoos, they're not girly like. A lady should always dress properly." She said to me as I look over at August to save me before I cursed this lady our and he just shook his head.

A second auntie that hates me for what I don't seemed to know.

"Listen lady, I don't care even if you is my auntie but you will respect me. You should never tell me what to do with my fucking body. And it doesn't matter what I wear, your not the one dressing me so I advised you to take your ass back over there before I slap the mess out of you, you judgmental bitch" I say while she looks at me startled and I feel other stares on me.

I walked out the backyard through the door, up the stairs and to my room.

I went to the cabinet and grabbed me some snacks and throwed myself on the bed.

I grabbed the remote and put it on Stranger Things smacking on my chips.

Forgetting all about the family day. She just ruined my mood

|15 Mins Later|

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

"Come in" I said as Max popped his head in the door.

"We're playing paintball in the backyard you coming" he ask and I said yeah agreeing to him.

I

lazily got out of bed and went out the back yard to see everyone still there but with suit on, guess so they want get shot.

I went up to the table and put on me a protector jacket and grab a paint gun loading it up pointing it at Patricia.

BANG

"Ahhhhhh" she said while holding her side and every look at her.

I laugh loudly, "YOU"

"I'm not sorry. I was just trying to see if it was loaded." I said causing everybody else to laugh while her face turn red in anger.

The game has started and I couldn't stop messing with Patricia but I kept shooting her with ball after balls while she shrieked or shouted in pain.

That what she get for not wearing a suit.

Everyone gathered in a circle as we talk about who won.

"Hey auntie love your dress. It's really colorful " I said while laughing a little. She looks kind of rough after all the shooting.  Everyone just laugh at her.

"John, you better do something about that devil child of yours." She said while pointing her fingers at me.

"We're in the mafia, what do you expect, plus you should have known not to mess with her" he said while looking at me grinning.

She just stomped her feet and ran inside

~~~

The day went by. I got along with some of the girls.

I'm not in my bed face timing Romano since he wanted to see my face so bad.

I put on phone on the counter and put me on mute and then use the restroom.

As I'm washing my hands I hear him say, "Where your face at. Put it back in the camera now" he said stubbornly while I unmute him and put my face in the camera smiling.

"What you doing right now" I ask him seeing him looking down at something.

"Well I'm doing paper and talking to the beautiful lady like yourself" he aid saying the last part looking at me and I blush.

"I don't want to keep you busy them. Bye" I began to hang up but he stops me.

"Wait call me before 1AM and if you don't I'm coming over." He said while looking at me while I rolled my eyes at him smiling and he smiles back.

"Yeah I'll call you back" i said before hanging up on him

BEEP

Bubba💪🏼😺👅

Don't hang up on me either
Read 11:23

...
11:26

We're leaving each other on read now
Read at 11:27

I left him on read and went and do my night rountine. I bet he's angry. Defo know he's going to come tonight.

Renee_D