Ohio's Witch Tower

The Lookout Tower of Ohio
Dedicated to chalenaa

Introduction -

The Ohio Witch Tower is also known as 'The Frankenstein's Tower' which is located inside the Dayton Forest. The structure of this tower is no less than a castle. Year after year it was seen connected with different urban legends.

History -

According to one of these legends, the tower was built at the time of civil war and when a woman heard the news of her husband getting killed in the war, she committed suicide from the top of the tower and from that day onwards, this tower became cursed. But we cannot accept this story as a true one because this tower was built in the 1940s and the civil war ended long before that.

According to the second story, a group of teenagers took shelter because of a stormy night and they all got killed due to a lightning bolt from the sky. 2 of them were still alive and were screaming for help all night but their cries were difficult to hear from the middle of the forest, so no one could come to help them and this tower got cursed from the same day. Now again there is no evidence of this story being real.

But there is a third story which is very similar to this and it was also featured in the local newspaper. The third story is of Peggy Harmeson and her boyfriend Ronald in 1967, who had taken refuge in this tower to escape a severe storm. Both of them had entered this tower at 7:30 in the evening, but the next day, their bodies were found from the tower. According to the autopsy report, Ronald's face and chest were burnt by a lightning bolt, and Peggy's dead body was found in the evening on the 11th step of the tower in the same state. People connected this incident with the earlier stories and it also became a part of the haunted incidents of this tower.

After this incident, rumors started spreading as soon as the tower got closed, as if anyone who goes inside the tower saw the burnt face of that girl, and even after many attempts and even today, the bloodstains of that girl can't be cleaned from ...

After this incident, rumors started spreading as soon as the tower got closed, as if anyone who goes inside the tower saw the burnt face of that girl, and even after many attempts and even today, the bloodstains of that girl can't be cleaned from the stairs.

Incidents -

In one summer, 2 Ghost Chasers Spector Inspectors decided to explore the place. Both of them tried to communicate with Peggy by going to the basement of the tower with the help of Ghost Meters and Electromagnetic Fields and recorded the entire process on a videotape. At first, they didn't feel anything but all of a sudden their recorder fell and broke, after which all of the sensors became active. They began to hear laughter from the top of the tower. Ongoing up, they saw fresh blood lying on the 11th step. One of them saw someone running around the main gate of the tower and as he chased after him, he found himself in a room where a burnt person was standing in the corner facing the wall and those people quickly left from there, as expected they couldn't pick up their recorder and hence it became very difficult to prove the presence of any paranormal activities. To date, they don't like to talk about it and call it the most frightening experience of their career.