ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8: ꜰ ʟ ᴀ ꜱ ʜ ʙ ᴀ ᴄ ᴋ - ᴘ2

Start bij het begin

Fia rolled her eyes. Even in torture, Fia was still gutsy...that was one thing about her that some loved about her. 

She wasn't afraid to speak her mind. 

'Fuck your feelings' she'd say...'

If you can't take the heat, don't start the fucking fire dumbass.' she'd say, 

She was commendable. She was brave. She was courageous.

Truth is, that was all a mask she wore. Nobody, not even her twin knew about the broken girl under the mask.

Everybody wears masks at some point in life...

(A/N: Corona Virus say whaaaaat)

People say 'What you can't say owns you and what you hide controls you...' 

-but that's the thing, Fia didn't hide the fact that she had her demons because she wore that with pride. 

She controlled her demons.

She had scars which she showed and they shone as bright as the stars.

She wore her scars with pride.

She had her tattoos and she wasn't scared for others to see them.

They each meant something.

It was up to you to decide whether you see and accept them or not.

She couldn't care less.

Dito didn't want to see them. He knew his sister had her demons, worse than his but he didn't want to believe it.

He didn't want the burden of knowing he couldn't protect his sister. 

Twin. 

Another half.

Royale accepted them because that was part of her and he loved every part of her.

Racheal just didn't care to see it. She just saw her as a confident, brave girl.

-But it was all a mask.

'We all wear masks, and the time comes when we cannot remove them without removing some of our own skin.' 

"No wife of mine will ever speak to me like that. Dare do it again and the consequences will be dire." Anton calmly said.

"I'm not your fucking wife. Bring me, MY baby." Fia yelled.

"Where's my fucking baby Anton or I swear to fucking Lucifer I'll torture you so bad, you'll wish for death." Fia darkly said and from her tone, she wasn't lying. 

Anton saw this and fear passed through his eyes while he physically shivered before regaining himself. 

Fia sinisterly smirked at him with an even eviler look.

She was at the tip...

"BRING.ME.MY.BABY!" Fia said, her whole demeanor changed as she was still tied in the chair.

Oh, Anton was scared but he covered it up.

"Calm your ass down my darling whore of a wife," Anton said with a disgusting smirk

"GUARDS! Bring the brat in." Anton ordered with an evil grin. Soon they brought Eliza in and...

All HELL broke loose!

Eliza came in looking battered and bruised. 

Her lips were swollen, and her eyes were shut but you could see her blue-green eyes peeking through.