ᴘ ʀ ᴏ ʟ ᴏ ᴜ ɢ ᴇ

3rd Person POV 
-TW - Toxic Relationship (Abuse, Sexist asshole.)-

The Rossi's...a name that would make grown men tremble. 

The Rossi's were powerful. They had immense power. Luca Rossi was the beginning of this Rossi Empire. 

From a little boy, Luca Rossi was a very greedy boy. He would always want MORE. He never settled for less. His family was rich but they were middle-class rich on the hierarchy. This wasn't good enough for him, he wanted MORE. His parents feared one day he might offend people with his greediness. He was blunt and disrespectful. 'I just tell it as I see', Luca would say. 

He was the type that would make a sailor furiously blush with his very colorful choice of words. 

Enter Idina Taylor, a normal bakery girl. She was very kind, naive, hell too oblivious for her own good. 

This is the very cliche story where the 'bad, mysterious, handsomely dangerous' boy would go into the bakery shop, see the very 'innocent, curious, naive' girl, be intrigued, want to know more, start stalking or coming into the shop more just to see her. 

At least that's what Luca did.

Fast forward to 3 years...Luca and Idina had fallen in love. At least she had and thought he had as well. Some would say love at first sight but then again, I don't believe in that shit. 

(A/N: Seriously, how can you see someone for the first time and be in love with them? Without knowing their fucking name. Now if you say you fell in love with their looks, now that'd be a different case...because I mean, look at Zayn. He's Zaddy;)...)

Though others thought their 'love' was all rainbows and sunshine, it wasn't. The first month was awesome. Idina had joined the 'mile high club' for the first time. The second month was great. The third was good. The fourth was alright. The fifth was eh...the sixth, Luca came home from a business deal gone wrong. He brought his assistant home to work. Idina found them in bed working. 

Luca and Idina argued the whole night. Luca lost control and laid his hands on Idina. What Luca didn't know was that Idina was pregnant with their first baby. She didn't know the gender as it wasn't far enough to find out. She had gone out to buy a surprise and came home to that atrocious scene.

The next day, Luca saw the bruise on Idina's cheek, he apologized with the excuse 'I was drinking and wasn't in my right mind.' 

(A/N: Never allow a man to lay hands on you. Any man who does that isn't considered a man nor is he a boy. That's immediate small dick energy. On all serious note, that kind of relationship is never love, it's abuse and if they really love you, as they say, they wouldn't lay hands to hurt you. If this is happening to you or a loved one, please make sure to report it immediately. Don't make silly excuses that he/she loves me because they don't. This also goes both ways, it could be a man or a woman. If a woman does this, you know they ain't got that WAP.)

Idina of course forgave him and couldn't wait to tell Luca the news of the baby. They had breakfast and Idina finally decided to tell him. 

He was ecstatic as he needed an heir to take his position. 

He didn't want a girl. 

That was the first thought in his mind. 

In his mind, females were weak, they were to pleasure men. They were little sluts/whores.