Epilogue

Emma

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS DID THAT!

Emma

YOU GUYS LEFT ME HERE

Emma

AND THEN ASKED THE WINCHESTERS HOW TO KILL WEREWOLVES??

Emma

HOW DID YOU FIND THEM ANYWAYS?

Emma

AREN'T THEY FUGITIVES?

Emma

YOU GUYS PISS ME OFF

Emma

I HOPE YOU LIVE, THOUGH.

Emma

EVERYONE BESIDES TONY.

Emma

CAUSE TONYS A PRICK

Emma

AND A DICK.

Emma

BUT, WHATEVER.

Emma

I ALSO CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE A SISTER

Emma

AND THAT MY FATHER IS STILL ALIVE

Emma

THANK YOU LYDIA

Emma

YOU KNOW, FOR RESURRECTING HIM.

Emma

MY. LIFE. IS. COMPLETE.

  Emma dropped her phone on her bed, thinking about what was to come. Natasha was pregnant, so she was going to have a sister. Another sister. Peter had broken up with MJ after they both realized it was better for them to be friends. He even asked her out- they were supposed to go on a date on Friday.

  She was happy about her future, and her present. She had already figured out who Anonymous was- she even talked to him occasionally. She realized how stupid she had been. She should've noticed Pietro's sudden laughs when there was something funny going on in the group chat. But, that was besides the point.

  Maybe she would let the others have to figure it out. Maybe she would tell them. But all she knew, was that the Avengers would figure it out eventually. And she could just imagine their reactions.

  Everyone knows all stories have to come to an end eventually. Maybe no one is happy about how this ended- or when. Or maybe everyone loves it but wishes it could've lasted longer. But this is the right place to end it. Emma's life has been fulfilled. 

Her story is complete. 

---

Author's Note, 1/26/22

To all of the new readers I have made, I just wanted to say thank you. To any of you who have a TikTok, which is probably a lot of you, my tag is listed below.

@1andonlyfunnyhooman

Once again, thank you for what you guys have made this book into. Looking back now, it is kind of cringy, but I do think that is what made this book so funny in the first place. Although I have stopped publishing things on this account, you can find me on TikTok, and even if you don't, you guys will always be near to my heart.

You guys have made such an impact on my life that you cannot even begin to imagine and I appreciate each and every one of you, and I would appreciate it if you guys were to check out my TikTok. But again, you don't have to, it's just if you guys want to see some, as some of my friends and such have called it, "creepy" art, made into a funny video.

Thank you for making such a big impact on my life,

Unidentified.

---