"Well maybe if you get your fatass out of the fridge and come give me a hug!" I run over to him and hug him. He hugs back and takes a few steps back, not letting go.

"Jeez I never got that type of excitement," I look over the breakfast bar as Chase walks down the stairs.

"You wish," I smile smugly. Everyone walks to the kitchen breakfast bar. Hendrix and I on one side. AJ on the edge and the rest on the other side.

"Here are your bags," AJ lifts and places them on the counter. The sound of bottle clacking is heard throughout the bag.

"What is that," Hendrix asks.

"Henny I got Henny," I giggle to myself at my foolish joke. It wasn't even funny but the boys stare at me weirdly. I open the bags revealing the bottles of alcohol.

"HELL YEAH!" Shawn, AJ and Hendrix all pick up a bottle and place them on the counter.

"Why did you get so much," Chase asks.

"It was a gift. I don't even drink that often anymore," I admit.

"Obviously your friends do," Shawn points out and I shrug. I guess they do.

"Alright I put the rest of the shit that didn't fit in a spare room," I hear a familiar voice. I look up to see Logan. I don't know how I should feel towards him.

"Logan!" I exclaim. I wave and throw him a pack of gum. I remember Trident was his favourite. He was always chewing it at his birthday party and had tons in his room.

"You're the fucking best Lucky Charms," he takes out two pieces and starts chewing them. Hey, the guys gave it to me for free.

"Do you guys all live here?" I ask.

"Nah AJ and I live together. Shawn's got his own place and so does Logan," Hendrix explains. It would be like a frat house here if they did.

"Speaking of places to live. We have to go, we have training. We'll see you at the gym," AJ grabs the keys off the counter. All the boys except Chase leave.

"Well are you going to show me to my room or what?" I ask. Chase pushes himself off the counter and walks upstairs. I follow him upstairs to a very basic black room. Except this is his own room.

"I'm not staying here," I scoff.

"Why not. We're going to be married soon anyways," he shrugs with his hands in his pants pockets.

"This marriage," I gesture between the two of us. "Is nothing but a paper legally binding our assets, money and formally creating an alliance with your mafia," I state.

It was either me or Carmen supposed to get married to one of the Accetta boys. Carmen the snake, told my dad Chase and I would be a perfect match since we went to that camp together. And she knows how much I hate him! But the stupid alliance is because the Spanish mafia is attacking both us Italian and American mafias and we're fighting back. Together.

"So just because I'm forced to marry you. Doesn't mean I have to 'love' you. Get that straight," I finish as I walk out the room looking for the guest bedroom.

"Luck wait," he jogs after me as I enter a room and sit on the bed. It's comfy and nice. Could use some decorations.

"Yes?" I ask, crossing my legs on the bed.

"It was wrong of me to assume for us to sleep in the same room. But could we at least try to be friends. I mean we have to live together forever. I'm really trying here," he says and I let out a breath.

I guess I have been rude.

"Alright sorry for being rude or whatever I guess," I mumble. Chase chuckles and I look up at him.