Gareth's fundraiser

Start from the beginning

"Who's that?" Miles asked.

"That is Eloise, she'd one of my best mates ex-girlfriends, she's known both Ruby and I for a long time."

"I recognise her, she used to live with Ollie and Gareth for a while, really sweet girl but she'd full of confidence, she used to like walk around the flat half naked." Standing her had made my heels so uncomfortable so I moved to sit on the board and Miles wrapped his arm around me to lean on the board as well. I noticed that a lot last night as well that he was a lot more comfortable in my presence than before.

"As far as I know she'd also single and ready to mingle."

"Single!" Julius rejoiced.

"Do you know her?"

"I know her well, yeah. Well, I know her quite well, she's definitely a firecracker I'll say that. Hot as well."

"This could be your chance."

"You know what, I've come her with quite a lot of expectations to the first house, but now I'm fairly chilled. If something happens then it happens, if not then..."

"He's given up."

"I've given up because no-one likes me."

"Poor Julius." I jokingly wrapped him up in a hug. "I'd love to reject your statement but you just don't quite do it for me."

"Thanks Willow."

"Hey guys," Ruby and Eloise came over to join us. "This is what I like to see all my favourite people together. This is Eloise by the way."

"You look stunning, it's great to see you again." I told her.

"You too, it's been quite a while since we saw each other."

"I'm excited about this, I get quite positive vibes off you." Julius said.

"Thank you, yeah I can't wait to have a bit of fun here."

"I've heard you're a bit of a firecracker." Miles said.

"Have you? I mean you'll have to find out but I guess I can be."

"Consider me intrigued."

"It's also nice to have another single girl in the group." I told her. "I feel like everyone is kind of wifed up. "

"Were they all boring?"

"They're just like 'let's go to a couples spa, let's have alone time tonight'. I just want to have fun."

"We've got a jacuzzi, do you like that kind of thing?"

"I saw that earlier and I was very impressed. Can't wait for that."

"As long as I can join in this time." Rez said. "I guess this is team Hot Tub moving forward."

"Team Hot Tub, now I just need a tequila to get the party started."

"Lets get the party started."

****

"How are you dear?" Gareth asked as I joined him in the little secluded living room away from him, I noticed that he was quite withdrawn today so I wanted to check everything was ok. Tonight we're having this fundraiser in aid of his mum so everyone was making a big effort with that in making cakes and we were planning on auctioning off the Tricep Trio to be wait on you hand and foot for 24 hours.

"I'm good, just wanted to check you were ok?"

"I'm good, this whole place just lets you get lost in your thoughts."