Pepper in high school 🇬🇧

"F****×*#&#%#%#%#%CKKKKKKKK!!!!!" Yelled Peppa. She's 15 years old and she is going to high school. She didn't want to go, obviously 🙄. "Peppa, get cho' wanker ass up!" Yelled her Mummy. "Oh that fat ass doesn't wanna get up?" Asked her Daddy. "Dine-saw!" George said, shoving Mr. Dinosaur on Peppa's face. George is 13 but still has love for Mr. Dinosaur. "GET OUTTA HERE IMA PUT ON MY CLOTHES!!!!" Peppa screamed. "Okay damn." said her daddy. Then everyone left.

"Ima call Suzy and see if she's ready." Said Peppa. She dialed her up. "Suzzyyyy are you coming to school or nah?" Asked Peppa. "Uh yeah, but I'm eating crumpets🥐and drinking a bit of tea🍵."

(Author's note: lol sorry but according to British stereotypes you bri-ish ppl seem to like crumpets🥯 and tea🍵;)🇬🇧 )

"Oh okayyyyyy, I guess I'll see ya at the bus." Peppa replied. Peppa and George went outside to wait for the bus. Suzy finally arrived. "Hooray! You're finally here." Peppa said. Peppa and Suzy have been best friends since basically birth. (And yes, they still jump in muddy puddles:)).

Peppa looked at George, seeing him hold Mr. Dinosaur. "George, you're 13 for fucks sake, why are you still with that fucking toy?!" "Shut up Peppa," George said,"I don't talk about that weird toy of yours that smells like shrim-" "SHUT UP NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW THAT !!!" Peppa said while holding George's mouth shut. "Uhhh Peppa, what is George talking about😑??" Suzy asked. "Oh look the bus is here, let's get on!" Peppa said, hoping Suzy wouldn't ask again.

"Good Morning!" Said Miss Rabbit. She works a lot. "Good morning Miss Rabbit!" Peppa replied. Suzy and Peppa sat together while George sat with Richard, Rebecca's brother. Rebecca was behind Peppa and Suzy with Molly next to her. Then Danny, Suzy's crush, got on the bus.

"Oohhhh Suzy, who are ya looking at?" Peppa said, smirking 😏. "Shush Peppa!" Suzy said. "Ok, ok, but like tell me when the wedding is official." Peppa said, still smirking. Suzy still kept blushing and just turned her head in the other way.

As the bus kept going, there seemed to be a guy trying to catch up to the bus. And that guy was none other than Pedro. That mf always late cuz he oversleeps too much.

"MISS RABBIT STOP DA DAMN BUS!!!!" Peppa screamed. Miss Rabbit then proceeded to stop the bus. Pedro finally made it and got on the bus. "Hey Pedro~" Peppa said,  flirting. "Uh hi P-Peppa." Perdo said, stuttering. "You're welcome, by the way. I told Miss Rabbit to stop the bus.😉" Peppa Said, winking. "Oh uh, t-thanks for that then." Pedro said. He sat next to Danny.

The bus finally arrived to Peppa's high school.

To be continued..............