Mrs Lily Paddy & Mr Gold Peaches

"Vivi? Are you sure you don't want to go to Scorpius and Cassie's house? Or Phil and Bea's?" Neville asked his daughter. Again.

His daughter was sitting across from him, on the little lavender table, serving him some imaginary tea and another cup to Mr Niffler and Mr Toad. "No, daddy, you said we would have a tea party!" She explained.

Yes, he had promised to have a tea party with his daughter. But that was before his wife went to labour three hours before. And now Neville was sealed inside Violet's room, a silencing spell around them so they could not hear Pansy screams.

He was sure Pansy would never have another baby with him after this. Daphne had persuaded Pansy into having a natural birth, and so Daphne, Millie and Susan, the midwife, were in the master bedroom, helping Pansy have a home birth in their own bath.

Neville had been kicked out of the room when they said something about the feminine mystique. He was not sure what that truly meant, but he was sure they would buy a new bath tomorrow because his wife would never want to see it again.

"Daddy!" Vivi called for him. "You spilt your tea everywhere. What is in your mind?" She made a displeased sound that was 100 per cent Pansy. He remembered when in the second year they had been paired in potions for one assignment, he had messed up something and she had complained exactly like that.

"I'm thinking about mummy." He explained, sipping his imaginary tea.

"She will come to tea soon, right? And bring the baby?" Violet asked, adding some milk to her teacup. "Do you want milk, daddy?"

"Just a splash, Thank you. Do Mr Niffler and Mr Toad want some as well?" Neville asked.

The little girl laughed. "Those are not their names, daddy!" She shook her head. "This is Mrs Lily Paddy," she explained, pointing to the toad. "Oh, no, her ribbon fell!"

Neville raised his wand, conjuring a perfect scarlet ribbon appearing on the toad plushie's head. "Like that?"

"No, daddy! Mrs Lily Paddy's favourite colour is yellow! Can she have a yellow ribbon?" She asked, blue eyes opened wide, a little pout on her lips, pleading. As if he could ever dream of saying no.

Neville chuckled and changed the colour of the ribbon. "Better? Is this a perfect yellow ribbon for Mrs Lily Paddy?"

"Yes, daddy, it's perfect! She says thank you!"

"You're very welcome, Mrs Lily Paddy! And does Mr..." Neville added, pointing to the niffler plushie toy.

"Mr Gold Peaches!" Violet said, placing a cookie on her mouth. Cookies? Where did the cookies come from? Neville was confused. There were no cookies on the table when they started the tea party.

"Vivi? Where did the cookies come from?" Neville asked.

"The kitchen. Auntie Millie brought them!" She explained like it was nothing special.

Magic! His little girl made magic. She summoned the cookies from the kitchen table. Neville got up in a jump, almost flipping the little table, and picked her up. Violet shrieked. "What are you doing, daddy?" she asked between giggles.

"You did magic, my love!" He explained, kissing her soundly on the cheek.

There was a knock on the door before Violet could answer and Daphne appeared. Her hair was tied in a bun. Neville was not sure he had ever seen the blonde wearing her hair up like that. "Daphne? Is everything alright?" His hold on Vivi tightened.

Daphne nodded. "Mother and New Daughter are okay, healthy and beautiful. She's asking for you, both of you!"