━━ chapter six

SIX:

plans will change

I think you should come live with meAnd we can be piratesThen you won't have to cryOr hide in the closetAnd just like a folk songOur love will be passed on

And we can be pirates
Then you won't have to cry
Or hide in the closet
And just like a folk song
Our love will be passed on

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ✷ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

CAS'S DREAM BEGAN IN THE PLACE it always seemed to be. Her mother's garden, surrounded by stygian walls and a harrowed bench. Cas never liked it here, though it was one of the only good things about her home.

It brought a little bit of greenery to the place, but she still preferred Frigga's gardens. These didn't lay dead three months of the year as her mothers did, and they had more diverse plants.

"What do you want?" Cas demanded, seeing the brooding figure of her father. He beckoned her here. he knew that Cas despised the place when she was growing up, and Nope, it hadn't changed in the slightest.

"Not even going to say hello to your own father?" He asked, earning an eye roll from Cas.

"You could manifest this, oh wait, you already did." Cas was basically conscious, where her father brought her. It was a piece of magic he had, which Cas wished he didn't. It was just another way for him to shove himself into her personal life.

"Cas," he scolded, earning a death look from his daughter.

"Let me go," She hissed. She wasn't the one who could leave, she didn't have enough power in Asgard. If she was on Midgard, that was a different story.

"You need to come home."

"I am home! This is the only place I've ever been happy! can't you accept that?" Cas asked, a chuckle laced with her words at the absurdity of his previous statement.

"Asgard is killing you."

"So what? when did you ever care about my health? You basically reveled when I left. To you, I'm better off dead!"

"Cas," Her father scolded. Cas didn't care at this point. She was fed up with him.

"Let me go."

"Cas."

"Dad! Let me go!"

"Fine."

Cas woke up in her room. Shaky hands gripping the sheets, she sighed. It was her wedding day. She was supposed to rejoice. She wanted to avoid the dress hanging in her closet at all costs.