𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞

Start from the beginning

"i'm regretting choosing you two, but due to this rivalry, whoever returns with the most votes from both of your gangs combined, gets to sit where i'm sitting." Both boys raise their eyebrows in confusion.

"when you return after this mission, i will collect an anonymous vote from both gangs on who will be in this seat, my retirement is coming up in a few months and i don't have anyone else young and prideful to give it to."

Both of them sigh heavily and turn away from each other.

"this mission, it's one of a kind. It's a large drug business guarded by some of the strongest guards.

"so why not just get one of us?" louis asks, harry nodding his head in agreement.

"because harry here has great information and planning on recreational drugs and louis you have great information on artillery and gun control."

"i could've learned drugs easily in a few days.." louis mumbles while Diego rolls his eyes.

"if you look at page 28, it says if one of you is to get killed, you must retreat the mission and if one of you gets injured you must help the other."

"what if it's his own clumsy fault he gets injured?" louis asks.

"what makes you assume i'm the one getting injured?" harry says offended.

"boys.. knock it off, this mission won't be easy and you aren't helping yourself by fighting. Now do we have any questions?" Diego asks.

both harry and louis angrily shake their heads 'no.'

"you are dismissed, mission starts in a week, and because of your behavior i want you both to have a week of hanging out.."

"noooooo." harry whines.

"i'm not that bad curly god damn." louis says while standing up from the chair and exiting the office. Harry does the same, trailing behind louis.

Harry quickens his pace to catch up with the shorter man's aggressive walking.

"i don't know why you hate me so much.."harry mumbles.

"you are my rival, i have to hate you." Louis says, grabbing his keys from his cuffed blue jean pocket.

"we don't have to be rivals though.." harry tries to explain when Louis looks over and grabs a tuft of harry's curls. He pulls him close to his face.

"listen here.. you play with fire, you will get burnt." Louis shoves harry away causing the lad to fall against an off-white wall.

Louis chuckles darkly and starts walking again, leaving a somewhat terrified harry sitting on the ground.

Harry is a boss and should be used to these things, but a lot of the artillery bosses leave him alone, it's usually the drug ones he has to watch out for. Louis is different though, much more intimidating compared to most.

Harry stands up, grabbing his keys that fell onto the floor and heading to the address printed on the packet.

Louis arrives at the glamorous hotel first. On the lobby level there is a large modern chandelier, also a dark interior. Louis has seen better though so he just scoffs and walks up to the front desk.

 Louis has seen better though so he just scoffs and walks up to the front desk