Notice!!! New Story you will all love!!

Hey there my lovelies! Considering you all have been reading and I am assuming liking this story, I am telling you that there is another book that I am sure you will enjoy very much!!!! It's called Trouble and this is the discription!!! 

Trouble:

"He makes me feel...alive. He makes me feel loved. He makes me feel things no man has ever made me feel before." I confess, looking up at my best friend as I sit on the floor, up against my locker, tears pouring down my face. Alexis squats down in front of me and smiles softly.

"Do you love him?" She asks. Did I love him? That was the question.

"I know I shouldn't. I know that he is dangerous and trouble but I do. I love him so much." 

From the moment she saw him, she knew she should have stayed away. But there was something about him that captivated her, that made her ache for him. She was pure and innocent, but that didn't change the fact she has a burning desire for him.

From the moment he saw her, he knew he should have stayed away. But he couldn't. He fell in love with her at first glance. But that didn't change the fact that he was a killer. That he was dangerous. That he was trouble.

PLEASE READ!! I have a good feeling about this one!