Chapter I

Flashback
Heavy Mature content with gay gifs 🔞 read at your own risk ! I don't mind if you're horny by reading this 💃🌚

Now kiss each other and enjoy your marriage life _ the priest said to Mewgulf .

They hold each other and touched their lips , Everyone started giving them wishes and applause . They broke the kiss and look at each other happily . Maybe they're the most happiest person in this world today .

They're in a relationship for almost a year , Gulf promised Mew that after his graduation he will marry him . And today he graduated and also he is married with the man who love him the most .

Mew is a billionaire and handsome man and Gulf is a student . He belongs to a middle class family he want to do something for his family and want to become successful . When Mew approached him he don't accepted it . But after Mew's uncountable proposal and his sincerity made Gulf accept him . They started dating one year ago now today they're married .

In this one year Mew showed how much he love him , he always give Gulf freedom, love , care ,tender and also desire . Gulf also love him back they face many obstacles together. Even they're broken up 2 months ago but fate brings them together again .

Let's be ready for tonight I'm not gonna show any mercy to you _ Mew whispered in Gulf's ear .

You know I like it when you're rough _ Gulf also replied they're looking at each other with clear lust and desire. Then there someone clear his throat.

Man relax , you have whole life , why you're acting like this in front of us ah my single ass can't take it _ Mild laughed sarcastically .

Listen we are married so we can do anything , if your ass can't take it so get out _ Gulf

Oh easy man I'm joking _ Mild said and Mew started laughing while hugging Gulf from back.

Congratulations Mew !
Someone said _ everyone turned to see him and Gulf become angry . She come towards them and give a flower bouquet of white rose.

Mew please take it it is your favourite flowers and I want to congratulate you _

Piufai don't act like a innocent baby , just says clearly why you came here ? You think we can forgive you after what you did with Mewgulf . For just you they're going to over their relationship._ Mild fight back .

Easy Mild , Piufai thank you for coming here I want you to be in my life's best day . Thanks for always staying beside me _ listening Mew's words Piufai eyes becomes teary and she immediately hug Mew. Gulf is freeze how can she hug Mew after all of it ! He push Piufai .

Listen Piufai you came here I don't mind , our family loves you so much I don't mind but he is just my man . So don't try to do any tricks or you'll regret for coming into this world _ Gulf take Mew with him and he left .

Regret right Gulf wait for real regret, Mew you did it wrong _ Piufai thought .

Gulf come into their room very angrily Mew also follow him . He knows how much pain Piufai given to Gulf. Mew push Gulf towards the wall . His hand slip up to caress Gulf's jaw and sensitive ear . His thumb caressing Gulf cheeck gently even as his tongue swept inside in Gulf's mouth . Gulf moaned against him . They're addicted with each other taste .

 They're addicted with each other taste