Mysterious glasses given by a fortune teller

Start from the beginning

Fortune-teller ->Kei Karuizawa

Trust-21
Friendship-18
Affection-19
Favourite enemy-17
Sexiness-20
Overall -A lost lamb

I looked at the fortune teller with my glasses, and what I saw were letters and numbers floating in the air.
Trust, Friendship, Affection, Favourite Enemy, Sexiness, and General Comments, so I knew immediately what this fortune teller thought of me.

"You and I have never met before,so I'm sure your readings are low across the board for someone you've never met. If you've never met before, it's usually around 20."

"What? There are letters and numbers floating in the air! But you can't touch them...?"

"You can also measure the likability between other people by strongly visualizing two people in your head."

"That's awesome.Can I have this?"

"Yes, because this is a dangerous item if used improperly. I was going to dispose of it, so I'm giving it to you. You're in luck."

"Yes, thank you!"

"The only problem with these glasses is that they have a fatal flaw." You're not here anymore?"

The glasses I received for free from the fortune teller were even more amazing than I expected. I was surprised to see the letters and numbers floating in the air, but for some reason I accepted the reality of it as long as I wore these glasses

Anyway, if I could look into Kiyotaka's eyes with these, I would know.
I might be able to find out what he thinks of me.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————

   In the end, I didn't n't hear from Kiyotaka last night. I just felt so bad when I visited Kiyotaka's room, thinking that Sakayanagi-san would be there, so I decided to see him at school .

"What! Karuizawa-san wore glasses!"

"Well, my eyes have been getting worse for a while now."

"Wow, they look really good on you!"

"Thank you."

   Of course, the glasses did not have lenses.
   It is possible that the fortune teller lied and gave me a defective pair and for the time being lets should check the liking of Shinohara-san who approached me.

   Satsuki Shinohara ->Kei Karuizawa

   Trust-52
   Friendship-48
   Affection-19
   Good enemy-31
   Sexiness-19
   Overall: Female friend in class

"Oh, this is great..."

"Hmm? What's wrong, Karuizawa-san?"

"Oh, it's nothing!"

   To put it in simple terms, trust is just that, trustworthiness, friendship is how you feel about someone as a friend, affection is how you feel about someone romantically, and so on. Good enemy is rivalry, and sexiness is how you feel about someone sexually.

   Shinohara-san's love for me and sexiness are lower than the other items. This is probably true for most people of the same sex.  If it were higher for someone of the same sex, well, I guess that's just the way it is.

"Good morning, Horikita-san!"

"Good morning, Kushida-san. You're up very early today."

"Well,yeah. Ayanokoji-kun hasn't arrived yet, has he?"