Tears of joy

Ramo was not at home she was happy that he wasn't.she had more time to prepare herself  to share the news with him.
"Gülüm" his voice come
Her eyes widened. What should she do now?
We are going to have a baby? Should she say that or she use that cliche line" we are going to become three from now?"
Ohaaa shoot! No... He deserves to know that in a special way.
"Gülüm"
She turned to find him behind her.He hugged her.
What happened Gülüm you seem to happy,he kissed the top of her head.
She smiled.
What? he asked again.
"Nothing" she shook her head, you should go freshen up, then we will go to downstairs to have dinner."
Ramo nodded. With another kiss on her cheeks, he left,Sibel sighed.
Her heart was overjoyed. This morning she only had vague sense of the baby presence which led her to buy the test and now she loved the small cells forming in her belly more than anything.  Love at first sight was nothing In front of this.this was love at first feel.
At night  Sibel changed into her pj. She sat on the bed and set alarm on her phone. A hand slipped around her waist and  pepper kisses trailed down her neck. She smiled when ramo nuzzled in the crook of her neck.
"Ramo"She moaned
He entwined their arms and kissed their cheeks.
"What are you doing ramo" she asked
"Planning our baby" shamelessly whispered
Sibel blushed.she wished to tell him right now but she needs to be 100% sure first .
"Not tonight " she said
But gülüm we are trying to get pregnant right? It's important "
She smiled.
Ramo we are trying this for last few months but not tonight lütfen
Hey gülüm  did you just missed your period? He asked
"I am on it"she lied
Ramo took out his phone and checked the calendar.
"It was due two weeks ago" he remarked.
" I am late this time" she lied again and or said the truth in twisted manners.
"So that why we can't "he frowned as he thought she was not pregnant this time too. No one knew better than him how much she love kids and how much she wanted to become mother.
He hugged her. She let out a peaceful sigh. Closing her eyes.
It's okay gülüm I'm sure you will be pregnant sooner or later.we are trying don't lose hope. He consoled her.
She chuckled. Now who would tell Baba ramo that she is already pregnant?
"Why are you chuckling?" He asked
She kissed the crook of his neck
"Nothing "she kissed his jaw", now sleep. I'm sleepy.
" ıyı geçler "

The next morning woke up feeling nausea

The next morning woke up feeling nausea.She couldn't sleep last night due to excitement . She knew she is going to have so many sleepless nights when she is in her second and third trimester.
She rushed to the washroom.she started throwing up.it was getting worse each day but she was ready for this, anything for their baby.
She wondered if she should tell Ramo. He would help her.
Then her eyes fell on Calendar
Ohaa "13 april" it's his birthday next week.
I'm going to surprise him.
"Günaydın" she heard his voice
She smile and sat on the bed beside him.
"ben çok sevdım senı" Ramo
Sibel told and hugged him.
" Ben sana aşığım" Gülüm
Kiss her forehead.

" Ben sana aşığım" Gülüm Kiss her forehead

Sibel entered the clinic.
"Dr.Esrabilgic"the best gynaecologist in Istanbul. She was lucky to be born as a yildrim, Married to an kaya and being one of the most influential businesswomen in town to get Dr.Esrabilgic appointment at such short notice.
Her eyes scattered around the clinc. Quotes related to pregnancy and motherhood were all over.
"Pregnancy is the happiest reason for feeling like crap"
Sibel sighed. Her mood swings were to be Ramo worst enemy.she too being sensitive and emotional , would often feel guilty for making Ramo go trough those terrible rides with her.
"Hi I am Dr.Esra"the gynaecologist introduced herself.
Sibel looked at the doctor and smiled.
Hi"I am sibelkaya" she said.
Come in sit" Esra invited her in.
Sibel followed her inside and took a seat opposite the doctor's chair.
So "Mrs.kaya what's the purpose of today visit"
Esra asked.
Actually Recently," I missed my periods and now I want to be sure if I'm pregnant or not?"
Sibel explained
Did you take the test Mrs.kaya? Esra asked?
Sibel nodded ," I did,it's positive " but i want to be sure before sharing the news with my husband.
"Okay" Sibel Esra hummed,
We will do some tests like blood test,urine test,cervical exams if you haven't done them recently.
"Sure"sibel said
Esra smiled. She got up from chair and pulled a curtain to show Sibel the way.
"Come on,we are go to do some test"
Sibel stepped in. First they did blood test , and then they did urine test.
Esra explained the purpose of urine test .  basically , it measures the amount of HCG in units MIU in urine.
Sibel did as instructed.later she and Dr carried on with the breast and cervical exams.
In the end sibel thanked Esra
And returned to the kaya's mansion.
Esra said she could expect the results tomorrow.
............
The evening of the next day after, Sibel killed tome on her phone waiting for Dr.Esrabilgic's call. She was impatient for it.
At last. What seemed like a year to sibel, a call came.
Her face lit up seeing Dr. Esra's number.
"Hello" an eager Sibel answered the call.
She heard a chuckle on the other side. She bit her lips. She sounds too excited.

 She sounds too excited

"Sorry" sibel said.
"It's ok" I can imagine, dr esra said on the other side.
What's in my reports? Sibel asked.
"Congratulations!" You are almost 6 weeks pregnant! Dr. Esra informed.
Tears of joy escaped her eyes. The baby was here. In her womb, Her baby, Their baby.
"Thank you, Thank you so much"
Sibel wanted to jump but she suppressed her excitement and controlled her urge to jump here.
"Happy beginning of this new journey sibel"
Esra wished.
I can't explain how happy I'm, Sibel muttered
"Happy mom makes happy pregnancy.Sibel now, try to remain as happy as you can. Your feelings would effect the growth of your baby.
So calm down and enjoy this phase of your life." Esra said.
Of course, sibel agreed.
Should i send the reports to your mansion or you want to pick it up yourself?
Sibel  thought for a second, if anyone here comes to know before Ramo' birthday, her surprise will go waste. I'll pick up in the clinic.
"I'll pick it up on my next visit .would you mind keeping it with you till then?"Sibel asked
" okay, I'll put in my file with other records. You can pick it up anytime. Ohh, that reminds me you can bring your husband with you the next time.His presence will be much appreciated. I want to discuss things with you both.Esra sighed
"Pregnancy is an emotional journey , you need to learn a lot about how to maintain yourself for well being of your baby. As your partner your husband was the most important role in it. So I would like to talk to both of you about that."
Sibel smiled. Ramo , her strength, her support system, the most important person in her life.
"Of course " he will be there from the next visit itself" Sibel said
"Great bye "Esra said
"Bye" Sibel disconnected the call
She sat on the bed. The overwhelming feelings  were not ready to leave her at all.
"Baby.My baby,Mine and Ramo's baby"
Tears of joy escaped her eyes.

My baby,Mine and Ramo's baby"Tears of joy escaped her eyes

To be continued....