MAGE WEAVERS: from Wattpad to Dreame (updated announcement!)

Mage Weavers
announcement

---

---

Hello my dear mage readers!

I hope all of you are safe and well today for I have a new announcement:
Mage Weavers will now be transferred from Wattpad to a new reading and writing platform called, "Dreame".

I'm sure most of you are familiar with it.

The reason why is because as an author, I also want to experience the thrill of compensating or monetizing my own work. I believe that through this, I am taking one step further into my writing career — something that I hope you will all support.

Sadly, this transfer has left only the prologue and the first three chapters of Mage Weavers here on Wattpad; especially since I've signed a legal contract with Dreame that this fantasy story will stay only in their platform and nowhere else.

To be able to read Mage Weavers again, you would have to read it on Dreame. The unfortunate catch is, they may monetize the story once it reaches 500 reads or follows. So for now that it has only 3 reads or follows, Mage Weavers is still free to read. Only when it garners the particular number of 500 reads, will the readers be required to pay in order to read.

I know that most of my readers are young students with no money of their own yet, so of course 'di ko kayo pinipilit na basahin ang Mage Weavers sa Dreame pag confirmed na kailangan niyong magbayad para basahin 'yon. But if you have the privilege to do so, thank you — thank you for your continuous love and support for me as a writer, and for these characters.

So for those who would want to grab the opportunity to read it while it's still free, download the Dreame app and search my username "@IsadoraQuagmire13", or copy paste this link in your browser: https://www.dreame.com/novel/v2KMcAus0wdMli25zU36yA%3D%3D.html 

 I will start reuploading the chapters DAILY on Dreame starting TODAY, 1st of June 2021

Nevertheless, for the readers who won't be able to pay to read it, don't be saddened. I will still be posting free new stories for all of you! Mainly sa Wattpad pa rin ako, at ang Mage Weavers lang ang inilipat ko sa Dreame.

Again, I'm sorry for this bittersweet news, my mage readers. The Luna Team will surely miss you all. Sending my love! ( ◜‿◝ )♡