"And a good one, have you thought about what you're gonna do with it?", the coach questioned.

"Well I'm still seeing my options", Johnny answered

"Hmm well I hope you know that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity Johnny...I mean they specifically want you"

"Yeah I know", Johnny said with a sigh,

"Well Johnny I won't hold you back anymore, but really think about it"

"I will coach", he said and walked towards Jaehyun who waited for him.

"What did he want?", Jaehyun asked curiously.

"Just something, you know how he is", Johnny told him as they walked towards the locker room.

Johnny joked and talked to everyone as he made his way to his locker, with Jaehyun by his side. At his locker he grabbed his towel and clothes before going to take a quick shower.

Once both Johnny and Jaehyun were fresh and fully clothed, they made their way out of the locker room and gym. Outside meeting with Yuta and Hansol who had just finished soccer practice.

Upon seeing each other, they immediate greeted each other with a bro hug. "How was practice?", Johnny asked them as they started walking away from the gym.

"Hansol tripped over a rock", Yuta said as he looked at his teammate.

"You didn't have to tell them that", Hansol exclaimed since he knew that he would get teased for it. He was right though, they teased him about it as they made their way to the lunchroom.

The four of them got in line to get their lunch when Johnny noticed that  Taeyong and a smaller male was in front of them. He then remembered the project and thought that it would be a perfect time to introduce some of his friends.

"Hey Taeyong", Johnny called out to the male in front of him. His friends looking at him with questioning eyes.

Taeyong flinched as he was startled by Johnny's voice before turning back to look at the male, his companion doing as well.

"Oh hi Joh-nny", Taeyong stuttered out in surprise of seeing the taller and his friends.

"So the project right", Johnny said and Taeyong immediately understood what Johnny was trying to do. "How about you and your friend sit with us?

Taeyong turned at his friend who at the moment looked like he was ready to fight anyone. Well to be fair, Taeyong hadn't told anyone about the project so them talking to the most popular boys was a little weird. "Yeah we'll do that", Taeyong said and slightly hit his friend to stop glaring at the four boys.

They all got their food and sat on of the tables in the lunchroom. Everything was pretty awkward until Johnny broke the silence. "Taeyong, these three idiots are some of my friends", Johnny said and then looked at the three with a look of 'you better introduce yourself.

"I'm Yuta", Yuta said as he gave Taeyong a court nod.

Hansol, on the other hand, smiled before introducing himself, "I'm Hansol", he said.

Then they looked at Jaehyun, who seemed to be spaced out, but the younger was actually just quietly admiring Taeyong. He didn't know why or how, but now he found himself unable to look away from Taeyong. It might be Taeyong's soft yet beautiful eyes, or his fluffy hair, or nice voice but it was something.

Yuta, who was beside Jaehyun, pinched Jaehyun on the thigh bringing the younger back from his thoughts, "sorry...I'm Jaehyun", he said.

"Well I'm Taeyong and this is one of my friends, Ten", Taeyong said.

"As in the number?", Hansol asked curiously.

"Yup", Ten answered with a smile. He seemed to have loosened up after seeing that the four males were no threat to him or Taeyong. He actually found one of them way too handsome.

"Makes sense since your a 10 out of 10", Johnny commented which caught Ten of guard and made him blush, "anyways, you said one of your friends, when will I get to meet the others?", Johnny asked Taeyong.

"Uh I still have yet to tell them about the project so I'll see when you can meet them", Taeyong answered, "what about your friends?"

"Well I told them about the project so we agreed to maybe have you over for some cookouts or games nights", Johnny said as he looked at his three friends who for a fact could confirm that.

"Yeah he told us about it, and don't worry, most of us are pretty chill", Jaehyun said with a reassuring smile.

That made Taeyong feel a little better about meeting Johnny friends,  "Ah that's nice", he said as he gave Jaehyun a smile.

"However, we're having a party this Friday if you would like to come", Johnny said as he looked at Ten but directing his words to Taeyong. "And you could bring some of your friends"

"We'll see"

"Or if you're friends just want go by themselves, we'll be happy to have them", Johnny added while maintaining his eyes on Ten. It was clear that he had taken an interest in the Thai.

Jaemin and Jeno looked at each other with mischievous eyes upon seeing the person who stole their heart, their boyfriend. It just so happen that the male stood alone in an empty hallway. Both approached the older quietly and stood behind him.

"Boo", they said at the same time which scared the hell out of the shorter male.

The small male turned to looked at them and immediately started hitting them, "ya Lee Jeno and Na Jaemin what were you thinking?", he exclaimed.

"Ah ouch Renjun we were just playing around", Jeno said as he shield himself from Renjun's punches. Jaemin chuckled before trapping the smaller male in a back hug and stopping him from continuing to hit Jeno.

Jaemin rested his head on Renjun's shoulder before kissing the older's male cheek, "we missed you"

Renjun blushed before removing Jaemins hands, "so did I but someone can see us here", he murmured with apologetic eyes as he moved away from the boy.

"We checked the hallway before approaching you, no one will see us right now", Jeno said with a sigh.

He just wanted to kiss Renjun and hug him but with them trying to keep the relationship a secret it was kind of hard to do it in public. It was already hard to just meet in public, he was honestly starting to wonder how they have maintained a relationship like this.

"I don't wanna risk it", Renjun said and the two boys understood but it still hurt them to not know when they would be able to show their love for Renjun in public.

Renjun saw their faces and sighed, "I promise to make it up to the both of you but for right now I need to leave", he told them and before leaving gave each of them a kiss on the cheek.

Jeno and Jaemin watched as he walked away, wondering when their secret relationship would no longer be a secret, or if it would even last. They stood there for a second before meeting up with Lucas and Hendery.

"Are you guys ready for practice?", Lucas asked them with a smile.

"The most I can be", Hendery said as they entered the gym. Jeno and Jaemin laughed as they followed.

..................................................................................................................................................................................