The Start of US

Many say that entering a relationship isn't easy.. yes you have each other's backs but we can help to think that there's always gonna be some obstacles, certain twists and turns in that road. In the end of the day, can Love Conquers All?

It's was an early morning and Terrence's phone rang loudly beside him.. he decided to pick it up so it won't disturbs Taraji's sleep, he went inside the bathroom to receive the call(FaceTime)it was Marcell.

Terrence: yo.. wassup lil man..
Marcell: hey T, just came to check up on my mom.. so is it true?
Terrence: what?
Marcell: the news man..
Terrence: oh.. hehehe ( rubs the back of his neck)
Marcell: I'll take that as a yes..
Terrence: how do you know? I didn't say nothing..
Marcell: dude.. there's literally dozens of hickeys on yo neck and chest.. I ain't blind man..
Terrence: ohh.. sorry bout that So is it ok to you, you know me and yo momma together?
Marcell: dude it's fine by me, it's always been, I never seen her so happy and giddy about something.. late last night I facetimed her she was literally blushing and giggling beside yo sleeping ass..
Terrence: wait you saw me?.. ohh that girl..hahaha
Marcell: yo T,
Terrence: yeah?
Marcell: can you promise me something?
Terrence: yeah, what is it?
Marcell: promise to never hurt her and always make her happy?
Terrence: you know I may not be a perfect person, but I will surely promise you I will keep her safe and happy with everything I got..
Marcell: good, I just can't manage to see her crying and stuff, u know in the first place I really was into you and her dating coz even though she turn you down many times you still manage to keep her contented and safe all the time.. and I deeply appreciate that..
Terrence: awwww.. thanks son.. I mean Cel
Marcell: Son? Hmmm I kinda like that.. it's good T, I think I can get used to calling you Pops.. hey if there's anything you need from me I'm just one call away ok? Advice and stuff I'm up for it..
Terrence: wow really? Well ok thanks man..
Marcell: hey you betta get back to her side coz you know she can be a lil grumpy in the morning..
Terrence: hahaha I know.. so talk to you later?
Marcell: ok.. bye Pops..
(Call ended)
(Terrence smiled, Marcell did really change like a lot, so he exited from the bathroom and saw Taraji awake)
Taraji: who were you talking to?🤔 It better not be a hoe coz.. terrence--
Terrence: calm down babygirl.. it's was just Cel..
Taraji: ohh that was my baby.. how come you didn't told me.. I wanted to say hi..
Terrence: sure you do.. I'm sure my sleeping body said hi as well..
Taraji: I---😆😆
(Terrence jumps into the bed and tickles her)
Taraji: hahahahha stop it😂😂😂..
Terrence: hahaha (he cuddles with her) we need to go to work now.. or lee..
Taraji: uhhh.. I don't feel like going to work.. I wanna have fun..
Terrence: but we can't.. Lee said
Taraji: fine..(sighs very long)
Terrence: come on don't do that... Tj..
(She went inside the bathroom to clean herself up and got dress.. after 10 minutes she got out and saw Terrence wearing shorts and just a simple t-shirt)
Taraji: ummm what are you wearing?
Terrence: what? You said you wanna have fun right? So I thought I kinda wore simple things since we are I don't know.. shopping?
(A smile crept up on Taraji's face..)
Terrence: so? The mall isn't gonna buy itself..
(She shriek going back to the bathroom to change)