Trademark

It's the day of the court session and Lee gave the cast a day off from taping so they can support Terrence on his divorce battle against Mira.. Jussie and Taraji are outside of the court talking and goofing off until Terrence came to interrupt a bit..
Terrence: hey... How do I look?

Jussie: fine as always

Jussie: fine as always.. hahahaha right momma T?
(Taraji just rolls her eyes and stayed quiet)
Taraji: excuse me.. I need to go for some clean air (gots up and leave)
Terrence: what's wrong with her?
Jussie: I should be asking you that question
Terrence: why me? I don't know nothing
Jussie: well she was a bit grouchy last night when we walk in the bar..
Terrence: wait you went to the bar last night?
Jussie: yeah..after dinner.. she asked about where were you last night.. so I said you were dealing with some problems..
Terrence: wait what?.. dude why? Ughhh...
Jussie: what?
Terrence: I gotta talk to her... Stay here.. I mean literally stay.. out of our convo Mayne I mean it🤨🤨(walks away)
(He went to find Taraji and he saw her smoking on the corner he approached her and took her cigarette)
Taraji: the f***!! Give me that!!
Terrence: no!! What the hell Tj were about to go to court and you're here smoking?
Taraji: so? U gotta problem with that? It's my body not yours
Terrence: attitude much... We need to talk
Taraji: no.. I'm busy..(starts walking away but he pulls her back)
Terrence: your not going nowhere.. I'm still talking to you..
Taraji: well boo hoo..(walks away again but this time he pulls her tighter and cornered her to the walls and kiss her)

(She squirms and pushes him off)Taraji: get off me!!(she said between rough kisses)Terrence: no!! This is the only way to get u to listen

Taraji: get off me!!(she said between rough kisses)
Terrence: no!! This is the only way to get u to listen... So stop resisting( he continue his action till she finally gives in and he stop)
Terrence: now can we tal- smack*
(She slap him as quick as lightning)
Taraji: that is for being a hoe in the bar.. letting that fake b*tch dirty hands all over you.. and y'all just have to rub it in my face..
Terrence: what?? So that's why your so upset? Hey nothing happened to us she was just comforting me coz of the problems you cause
Taraji: I caused the problem? Really?!
Terrence: why you'd think I'll drink if it's wasn't bout you? I was disappointed of what you said bout our relationship.. hell I was furious of you not having my back of pursuing Us.. coz your afraid...
Taraji: I'm not af---
Terrence: you're not afraid? U sure? Coz if you weren't we should've had kids by now.. but no lil miss perfect life just to had ruin it.. does she.. ? You made me think that you don't me in your life after what you said the other night..
Taraji: but I do want you in life..
Terrence: then prove it.. prove that you really ca---
(Their emotional convo was interrupted by Nia and Jussie's sudden appearance)
Nia: hope we're not interrupting something..
Taraji: ummm.. what are you doing here?
Nia: supporting my umm .. friend.. how about you why are you even here?🤨🤨
Taraji: the f*** u say?
Terrence: that's enough ..we're done here..
Nia: then let's go the sessions bout to start.. (reach out her hand to terrence which by the way he took and they walk together inside)
Jussie: you ok? That was kinda getting intense there..
Taraji: she was lucky to shut her filthy mouth or else imma press charges to lock her ass up.. let's go..
(So they both went inside and sat down behind terrence..)
Taraji: psstt... (Whispers to terrence)Hey.. I'm sorry
Nia: shush.. no talking allowed I the court..
Taraji: b*tch you betta sh-- (Jussie   stops her by squeezing her hand)
Jussie: please behave 🥺🥺 we'll deal this later I promise..
Taraji: (breaths calmly) lucky day...😡
(The sessions lasted bout half an hour and as expected Terrence won and got all his property back.. as the they were exiting the court media are still around and some of them interviewing Mira and her lawyer)
Taraji: Hey.. Terrence can we talk?
Terrence: ummm... Su--
Nia: this calls for a celebration Terry baby.. let's hit the bar.. I got free passes..
Taraji: are you blind? I'm still talking to him.. so why don't you  shut your slutty mouth and get steppi'n..
Nia: excuse me?! You know what I don't gotta deal with this.. Terry let's go (pulls Terrence)
Taraji: b*tch get yo hands off My Man!!
Jussie, Mira and Nia be like: