Melvin?!

It's been half an hour and the cast still waits for Taraji to come back on set.
Lee: Jussie did she responded?
Jussie: nah.. I already text her like 5 times but she still leaves it unread..
Lee: we're waisting time here people..
Jussie: I know.. she just said before she left was she needed to be somewhere..
Lee: u know what let's wrap this up tomorrow ok?
Cast: yes Lee...

(As everyone gathers there things and starts heading back to their own rooms Jussie and Terrence becomes worried of Taraji)
Terrence: where could she be heading mayne?
Jussie: you tell me..
Terrence: me? I don't know nothing mayne...
Jussie: righhht??😆
(Meanwhile, as many was worried where Taraji was, she was by the rooftop smooth talking with Melvin)

Taraji: hey Melvz.. I just wanted to say thank you for the time.
Melvin: No problem, you know I'll do anything for you.. if I have to quit my job for you, I'll do it..hahaha
Taraji: hahaha nice one, wait... What time is it?
Melvin: (grabs his phone) ohh it's already 6:30 pm..
Taraji: ohhh shit!! I'm late for taping.. mayne Lee's gonna kill me..
Melvin: what for?
Taraji: Lee told us to have a lil break from shooting..but I forgot the time due to your smooth talk 😭
Melvin: hey... It's fine, I'm sure Lee would understand.. I mean come on.. your the lead role.. without you there's no show.. just don't worry bout it ok?
Taraji: your right... I'm sure it's fine.. hey thanks again for the time.. I'll see you tomorrow?
Melvin: sure.. anytime I'm available..wait here's my number in case you need an emergency RnR
Taraji: thanks again Melvz bye...
(She went down the exit and started to walk at the hallway..while she was at it, she called Lee to apologize)
Lee: about damn time.. what happened? Where did u go?
Taraji: I'm sorry.. I was just distracted.. I totally forgot bout the time... I'm so so sorry Lee I'll make it up tomorrow I promise..
Lee: u better, ok I forgive you.. just be early tomorrow ok?
Taraji: I will thank you.. goodnight
Lee: night..

(Call ended..to be honest taraji was kinda feeling better after apologizing to Lee.. maybe Melvin was right she just have to calm down sometimes.. while approaching her hotel room she notice something odd she thought to herself"I could've sworn I lock my door this morning" she started to get nervous as she slowly approach her door, she gather all her will and busted right in to her dark room and tackles the first person she felt/saw)

 while approaching her hotel room she notice something odd she thought to herself"I could've sworn I lock my door this morning" she started to get nervous as she slowly approach her door, she gather all her will and busted right in to her dark roo...

Taraji: say your prayers motherf*****!!!
Jussie: ahhhhh... momma T it's me!! It's Jussie!!!
Taraji: Jussie?? What the f*** are you doing here sneaking like some damn burglar?!(she gets off him)
Jussie: well it's actually we.. ouch
Taraji: we?
Terrence: yeah we..
(Taraji turn around and saw Terrence wearing his Pajamas)