Chapter 7: Lockdown.

Windi adjusted his tie, and stood up, finding a place to sit, noticing a folding chair already folded upwards, and he reversed his sitting position. "Well then," he muttered. "What happened next is that we went down the mine-shaft to do some exploration, and noticed a few dangers surprisingly. The mineshaft was huge and abandoned surprisingly, no one even bothered to go inspect the place or condemn it, plus the area was vast we saw lots of mechanical cranes followed by lights that were still operational but yet, very dim!" 

Wendy nodded, "Yeah, and you told me you've noticed Wendigos that were in the mine-shafts and they were wearing multicolored military uniforms which are white and blue!" He yelled.

Windi nodded his head, patting his younger brother. "That's right, the shaft was infested with them, we barely made it out with our own lives." 

"Then what had happened next?" Wendy questioned.

"Well..." Windi pondered, unsure what to answer. "I... Uh... I don't remember," Windi groaned. Unsure of his memory was faded. 

Wendy rolled his eyes, sighing. "Well to finish that, you've encountered a big creature and oh man he'd slam your head down. Hard. And i'd had to carry your sorry sleepy headed ass!" He giggled, laying his back against the wall, with his arms wrapped behind his head.

Windi hissed, his eyes narrowed towards Wendy with distrust. "Yeah yeah, whatever... I may have some memory that is failing but regardless. I am still A-O-K!" He triumphed, then looking over to both Angela and Gorris. "Soo... Say, what is your backstory with her? How'd you two met. You folks family like uncle and daughter, and she might call you daddy?" He giggled, Wendy shouldered Windi at his chest, with him reacting gripping his stomach. "Yeah.. I think I deserved that..."

Gorris looked at Angela. Angela started to speak lightly. "We both met at an asylum, there was chaos among the humans. They gone mad, losing their minds and gone on a rampage like feral animals and acted like infants. There were tall hulky men with masks that represented a skull, flashing white and red eyes with Automated rifles under their fore-arms with one hand and slaughtered many both mutants and humans."

Windi, cocked his head with a surprised look. "Those were CSA soldiers. We saw them when we first came to the entrance of Lost-Angels!"

"It was a massacre," Angela continued, "there were twenty of us and now two, I was in a chase with them while I was running down into the steel corridors, and then was found by one of them, I thought I was gonna get killed but that's when Gorris came..." She gripped his arm, wrapping both of her arms and hugged it, smiling as she closed her eyes.

"He took a lot of damage when he finally killed them, the soldiers had put up a very rough fight, Gorris was lucky when I took hold of them, snaring them with my roots." One of her tendrils then raised behind her back, wrapping around her right shoulder as it grew with smaller vines as the tendril then retracted back, before falling lifelessly on the ground. "Gorris was heavily injured, i had to hide him. The soldiers were searching for us and I had to drag him out of there with my strength, we barely made it out alive while I took a few injuries mainly by obstacles and using my powers which causes my body to drain energy."

Windi smirked. "Oh shit. Well, at least you made it out alive!" He chuckled, crossing his legs as he laid his arms behind his head. "What about you big guy? Aside your military history what were you like before becoming a mutie."

"Well..." Gorris pondered, however he interrupted himself, hearing a group of footsteps inside the building. "Quiet, listen..." Everyone then went silent, Wendy then closed his eyes, hearing heavy footsteps outside, followed by screaming and yelling but quickly ceased when machine-gun fire erupted. "We're outnumbered, run boys run! I ain't risking my hide for a gir-" 

A sound had emitted with a blur, yelling traumatically immediately stopped with a blend of dead-silence. Wendy trembles, as Windi then equips the Rail-Caster quickly, eyes narrowing. 

"We gotta get out of here Windi! It's those WMD's we don't want to mess with them! They will use our remains for themselves as skin, they are half-Autojektors for goodness sake!" Windi shook his head. "They're still human Wendy, we have flaws and so do they. Besides, I'm risking it here in means of we really wanna escape with our lives in our pockets rather than the dirt, and plus we've got our friend and her guardian, he's wounded. I doubt he can really fight much longer."

Wendy's eyes squint. "You're crazy, risking yourself for some girl who you just met and your way of listening just drifts into the wind instead of your ears, which your loves-truck of boycotting got the best of you! We're going to get out of here and hope to not get involved with more of them and the norms."

Windi disagrees, shaking his head as he slapped the top of Wendy's head. "You do know that they'll becoming for us now, right?" He growled, growing a sneer as his eyes narrowed, opening the stock from the caster, loading it with two shells which they had roman numerals imprinted, a number 4 and 3, an Energy and flame based shell. "Look How many extra shells left, they won't find us if they're dead," he requested cheerfully. Wendy pouted, screaming as he gripped his head with dread. "3 more of these, 3 MORE OF THESE!? Are you even mad, I don't even think a rail-caster is just gonna stop that super-mutant of the grim-reaper's followers!" He yelled, stomping with his left foot. "What are we gonna do... shoot and pray that they'll die!?"

Windi shook his head in pity disagreement, turning around to face Wendy with a smug.. Windi placed the extras in his small fanny-packs that were tied to his black exotic belt. "Probably, we could just do that or run away and get chased by assassins, we just uh..."just have faith little brother." He pondered. Wendy's narrow, gaping his mouth wide "I can't believe this," he face-palmed, Windi then tossed a few extra magnum bolts to Wendy's palm which he looked up with a sigh and closed his eyes.

"Alright Windi, look. we will give them hell," he said, Wendy then had chuckled. "I knew I can count on ya partner" Windi gestured a thumbs up before giving a glee. Both Wendigos dispersed down the school's hallways as they get to their positions for a moment of a surprise.