stayed in romania

Souuu, after 4 days of staying here, muchh happen...
For example I was, umm, ahh,....
Ok I was lazy this days, and I had luck that I didn't had to go to school uwu

Sou umm, here is a photo with the little chick babys ><

And ahh yes, I celebrated with my family and other relatives the 50 marriage of mah grandparents(parents from my mom)

And ahh yes, I celebrated with my family and other relatives the 50 marriage of mah grandparents(parents from my mom). Almost everyone was there. We ate stuff, like,soup and some Romanian food, and after this was the cake (and of course I didn't had enough space for it in my stomach after I ate 3 different meals).

Wehehehelll, heh, in one day happen this,:
My father wanted to refuel our car and he accidentally don't filled it with petroll (what he had should do), he did it instead with diesel (well, he was angry and tired this days, so, I must had expect something like this). And now after we took my grandma (mom from my dad) back home (well she was at the celebration too),
exactly me had to sleep at her. I MEAN, COULDN'T IT BE MAH SISTER? SHE WAS THERE TOO!BUT NOOOOOOOOO, SHE COULD HAD GO HOME (were we stayed while we were here),JUST BECAUSE MY FATHER WANTED IT!

Well I know I sound rude, I really love my grandma, but sometimes I don't understand her.Well anyway after arriving at her house, I checked up my tablet and it was only 15% (*pikachu face*).
Wehehehehehelllllllllll after 10 minutes it went out off energy and was 0%.
Sooo no tablet, ok, I watched and stroke the cats of my grandma (she has 4 cats ^^),
ok just one of them let me stoke it, the others runned away from me, because they didn't knew meh (sad pikachu noises*).

Anyway, after a half hour I went sleeping and watched a bit TV. Next morning my dear grandma stuffed me with food...

Well, heh, u know, after I waited impatiently my father, I spoke a bit with my grandma. But she, spoke the most time, furiously? Idk but she's always like that, but I can understand that. I mean her husband (my grandpa) died last year (rest in peace♡), she's feeling lonely (well I think so, no, ofc she's feeling lonely what am I speaking about?). And that's not enough, she and my father is arguing all the time.
I mean, to be honest, they never got good together,but this days was it worser.

I-it's not important now, anyway,today I was trough the city 'satu mare', I buyed stuff, ok not much just 3 sketch books -w-

And ate from Mc (McDonald's),
And today,Omg that was AMAZING,

Ahemm well how I told u, the last week was the worst, but this wasn't better (ok a bit),
But that one thing that was AMAZING was the best thing that happen in this days.
Now 10 mins ago my uncle took me and my cousin with the motorcycle!

WOOOOOOOOHOHOHOWWWWW It was the best thing I ever made! I mean how the wind was stroking my hair, the full moon was shining trough the thin clouds, my little cute cousin laughing, and driving the fastest speed I ever drove , wow (Well I know now somehow how sonics feels when he is running fast -qwq-).

So, that was it, that was everything what was interesting....
Yus, I miss mah kitty (he's staying with my aunt and little cousin in Austria because we couldn't take it with us). My poor cat, he's now with my little cousin ,she's killing him( Not really, no worry, she just don't leave him alone that's all ><)!
But we go anyway tomorrow back in Austria (yey?)

So, I wanna say, this, days was the best of the year , hahaha lmao, ( I mean, this year was so worse until now). I just hope it will get better and not worser after I get back in Austria.

So than good day/night! I'm going sleeping!♥️♥️♥️🌸