Soon we pulled up at the house. Reaching for the door I stopped midway and looked at him. His eyes were already set on me.

"Can we talk for a second?" I asked

"What about?" he asked while acting clueless.

"Us,"

"There isn't an us Liliana. You're getting married remember," he said before turning away.

"The only reason-"

"You should go, I have things to attend to," he said as kept gripping the steering wheel

"Why do you keep running away from this, from what I have to say,"

He stayed silent and I opened my door.

"Fuck this," I said while getting out.

The moment I slammed the door he speeds off. Blinking away the tears that threatened to fall I hurried inside and went to my room.

My things were already gone and I felt like screaming.

Upon exiting my room I bumped into someone harshly causing me to fall on my ass.

"Falling for me already princess?" he smirks as he spoke in his thick Italian accent.

Leo!!!

Ugh

He was wearing a white dress shirt with black dress pants and black dress shoes. He had unbuttoned two top buttons of his shirt and his sleeves were rolled up to his elbow. He was also holding a rock glass in his hand as his other hand was tucked into his pocket.

"Are you done checking me out?" he asked and I rolled my eyes

"Sorry, I was just fascinated by how bad you dress," I said and it was now his time to roll his eyes.

Without giving me a response he walked past me.

"Asshole," I grumbled before standing up.

I hate this,

I hate him.

I went to the kitchen and got a bottle of water. Taking a seat on the counter I pulled my hair out of the ponytail it was in and started to massage my scalp.

Looking at the huge space in between the counter and stove I remember da- Sebastian placing me on top of his feet so we could waltz together perfectly. I had just lost a tooth and he was trying to make me feel better.

Smiling at the memory, loud footsteps halt my thoughts and my smile was wiped off immediately.

It was Leo and other guy.

I think they're related.

"You must be the lucky fiance,"

"He's the one who's lucky for marrying a goddess but for me. I'm far from lucky," I said while looking at Leo as if he had vomit all over his face.