Flashback

"Igneel, Igneel!", a young girl of two came running at the dragon with something in her arms. "What is it you got there y/n", the dragon asked the girl. "There was a fire in the town not far from here and there was only one survivor. This baby.", the young girl says showing the baby to the dragon. "Can we keep him? I don't want him to die, he's so cute.". The dragon groans and says "Okay why not. If I'm raising one child, then why not two? But we need to decide on a name for him. What do you think?". "Ryu!", y/n yells. "But that means dragon and he isn't really dragon-like huh. It's summer niw so what about Natsu?", the dragon proposes. "Yeah I like that."
A few years later
"Dad, when do we start with my training? I'm 3 already.", a little pink haired boy asks. "Fine Natsu, let's stsrt with a roar today. Focus all of your magical energy to your stomach and roar.", the dragon says and the boy disles as being told but unfortenatly, nothing happened.

"So she was kinda your big sister?", Lucy asked Natsu. "Yeah, sorta.", he answers. "But Natsu totally lllllllllllllikes herrrrrr.", Happy rolls his tongue and when Natsu wants to hit him the train takes a turn and Natsu's face turns blue.

Magical time skip till after the train

"Come on, let's go save y/n!" "Aye sir, then she can cook for us!" "Is food really the only thing you guys can think of"