03 || Teachers Pet

Start from the beginning

Never had I ever seen a man so perfectly built. Like Adonis himself, with rippling muscles across his back, shoulders and arms that flexed as Alessio turned and spoke into the phone.

I tried to ignore the foul language, but his voice boomed angry insults in Italian at the man on the other end for his inability to do his job right, and I think I even heard him threaten to chop off a limb.

But I brushed it off, becasue here before me through the ajar door stood Alessio in what appeared to be a large bathroom at the vanity, shaving his face in nothing but a towel wrapped around his hips.

Heat pooled low in my stomach and I couldn't look away from the perfect man. His hair was wet and clung to his forehead and from my position I could make out his reflection in the mirror and even with his face set in a scowl and jaw clenched he was damn fine.

The nasty and terrifying threats spilling from his lips were long forgotten along with the fear of his intimidation as it was replaced with pure carnal desire.

Never had I been so enraptured by a sight let alone one of a man. But the sight of Alessio's strong lean body and the way the muscles in his biceps flexed as he held the phone to his ear, had my breath catching.

And then he shifted slightly allowing me to see the reflection of his front in the mirror. It felt so wrong to peek but I couldn't look away.

All the way from the ridges of muscle on his strong arms with veins running down them, to his torso where a tattoo lay with a set of prominent abs, was starring right back at me.

I couldn't tell if it was a six or an eight pack but whatever it was, I didn't worry too much about it becasue my attention naturally drifted down south to the most prominent part of him.

A faint trail of hair was positioned in the centre of the strong ridges of his V line, I followed the path of the trail until it disappeared under the fabric of the white towel loosely wrapped around his hips.

I couldn't look away. I tried to pry my eyes away and stop the inappropriate thoughts about just how much his natural bulge stuck out beneath the towel, but I couldn't.

This man was packing.

He was so consumed in his conversation that when he turned to showcase the tan skin on his muscular back, I could make out scratches that looked to be claw marks.

Claw marks that looked relatively fresh and I highly doubted they were from him.

An instant pool of jealously swam through me and I wanted to throw my phone across the room and storm out, but I knew that it was ridiculous for I had only met this man yesterday.

Of course someone as powerful and attractive as Alessio would have women throwing themselves at him.

But then my jealously was soon replaced with content as I remembered what Liam had told me.

Alessio was cold, rude and emotionless. He may have fucked women but did he smile at them? Call them Princess? Or make sure they felt safe?

No.

I then understood, unlike the women he fucks and dumps I had a better advantage. A much more powerful one if I played my cards right.