Chapter 1 A Brief Salvation

Start from the beginning

"That protection went unused as Argonaut died with a smile on his face. I thought I would never see that arcana activated, until 1000 years ago, something similar to my arcana resonated in this world. It was an arcana that I gave to Argonaut, I didn't know that It got passed to his bloodline."

"But It activated on the way that I didn't expect it to. They just disappear. Leaving the user dead. And soon after failing to find them, I descended to this world."

Zeus' revelation shocked Zard And Alfia.

"So you're saying that you gods descended to the world just to find these two kids!?" Said Zard with a shocked face.

"Rather than the gods, it's just me. The rest followed me thinking that I descended because I was bored in heaven. I convinced Ouranos to descend first to test the water before me though."

"But I can't find these two no matter how hard I search, soon without realizing 1000 years has passed."

"S-So you are saying these are the descendants of Argonauts!?" Said Zard with an unusual happy tone, he can feel his blood rising as his eyes flashed and the corners of his mouth turned up

"Yes, this is Bell Lakrios, and Fia Lakrios."

"My god..." Said Alfia

After hearing Zeus' story, Zard and Alfia were about to leave the house. Then suddenly Alaia hugged Alfia's leg.

"Mom! Don't leave!"

"...Silly... I'm not your mom.." Alfia replied with a low voice and a sad expression on her face.

"Mom is my mom!" Said Alaia crying

Bell who looked at that walked to Alfia.

"Please... I beg you... stay with the child"

Said bell while prostrating, Fia also did the same

"Lift your head, I won't fall for this, you guys are royalty, have some pride won't you!"

"If by bowing my head, a child can be with her mother, then I'll gladly do it anytime."

After that, Zard and Zeus managed to persuade Alfia to stay at this house.

Zard would play with Bell while training him, It was a few days later after both of them started living in this tiny house. Bell prostate on the ground and asked Zard to teach him how to use a sword.

while Fia and Alaia would spend her time with Alfia, listening to her stories.

Slowly they started to open themselves up to both of them.

It was brief, but these two kids from different timeline started smiling again, Bell would mimic Zard by wearing a cloak. He successfully replicated Zard's swordplay in 1 year. Which made Zard's eyes turned into dot-shaped as he glanced at that scenery.

Zard and Alfia were surprised at first when they saw Bell and Fia can use magic without Falna.

Bell explained that his mother is a lighting spirit and because of that he can use the same magic as his mother, mainly lighting magic. And Fia is a descendant of a high elf that was an adventurer. She was entrusted to the Lakrios family because her mother wants her to have higher education and behave like royalty. She was trained from 3 years old on how to use various magic including using a spell tag.

Alfia would teach Fia about how to do concurrent chanting and fighting aggressively as a mage.

Then, one day Alaia begged Zeus.