"Awww wittle Niaww has a wittle cwush." I coo as his face flushes red. "You should just sit her down and tell her that you're madly in love with her and how much you wanna marry her and have sex with her and have loads and loads of kids" I explain realising that Harry has made me watch love actually way too many times.

"Hey your in the same

Position as me!" He defends.

"Promise to keep a secret?" I ask unable to hold it in. He nods. "Imayormaynotbealreadyinarelatipnshipwithmorgan"

"I KNEW IT" He yells and I "shhhh" him. How did he even understand what I was saying.

This was a mistake. Everyone he knows will know about this by tomorrow.

What have I done.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

^2 days later^

So turns out she only got a tattoo. Which was actually a bit cute.

But right now she was really grumpy. I have no idea why. Just everything anyone says she gets really pissed. Maggie like disappeared and isn't here by Tyler is and Liam is still staying locked in his room. I understand that he loved Danielle but its about time he gets over it.

Anyways, I walk into the living room area the moment another set of Morgan's bickering started happening again.

"You're just being such a bitch right now" she sighs looking at Tyler.

"Jerk!" Tyler retorts.

"Assbutt!" Morgan

"Douche bag" tyler.

"Mother fucker!" Morgan.

"Dick sucker." Tyler.

"Tit licker!" Morgan.

"Pussy!" Tyler.

"Cunt!"

Tyler starts laughing and Morgan joins in. "Ok you got me there" Tyler confesses and Morgan's back to a good mood.

Dafuq just happened?

"Hey lou?" Harry asks.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Is she on her period cause she's been in a mood." He states like its nothing and I shrug. "Well you should ask"

"Harry! You don't just ask a girl if its her time of the month." I whisper yell.

"Watcha talking about?" Morgan comes up to us and Harry hurries off.

"Errr" I start rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly. "Well uhmmm.. You okay?"

"What's that suppose to mean!" She retorts.

"Well it's just-" I start but she cuts me off.

"Oh shit" she says and begins pacing. I give her a "do explain" look an she starts panicking more. "I'm late. I'm really late. But that's not possible.... You used protection... I can't be... I just cant" she mumbles.

"Well I was drunk" I mutter and her head snaps to look at me.

"You didn't use any did you?" she asks quietly and I shake my head. "I am so sorry morgan."

"Here lets get you to a doctor and find out. It could be nothing." I take her hand and lead her outside grabbing my phone and calling the nearest hospital.