Prologue

"Stupid Bell!"

"W-Wait! Ais!"

It was during Bell's 6th birthday that her fiancé suddenly ran away crying in tears with a face as red as a tomato.

"A-Ais!?"

Her mother, Aria ran to chase Ais who ran from the castle with full speed.

"Haa... Bell-kun is as dense as ever. I wonder why, is it something run in your blood? Maxim?" Albert said with a displeased tone as he sighed

"...Ahaha I wonder..." Maxim scratched his head

"It's not a laughing matter! I will search Ais too!" Said a woman that's standing beside Maxim, she had white long hair and clear blue eyes.

"Please Artia, I'll go knock the bell over here some senses," Said Maxim with a sigh as he feels a slight headache.

"Come, Albert! you need to help me teach this natural-born womanizer to stop being kind to every other girl when his fiancé around."

"Just like his father?" Said Albert while chuckling as he followed the man who wore a king attire behind.

"I hear that you know!?"

=

"Stupid Bell! Stupid Bell!"

"Calm down Ais, calm down"

Ais, on top of her mother's lap, was crying while struggling in her mother's laps.

"I'm so sorry, Aria" Artia, a spirit that has taken a human form just like Aria said with an apologetic tone, her white hair was fluttering under the wind as she placed her left hand between her eyes just above her nose.

Right now Artia is sitting beside Aria, while Aria stroking her daughter's head gently, trying to calm her down.

"No one at fault here Artia"

"No! It's Maxim's fault mostly! It's because he always kind to every girl it passed down to bell!" Artia raised her voice in anger as a vein appeared on her forehead.

"I can't argue with that" Aria chuckled, then she looked down at Ais with a gentle smile.

"Ais, why are you mad with bell?" Aria said while still stroking Ais's head.

"I don't know myself.. whenever I saw bell with other girls my heart ached for some reason"

Aria and Artia smiled at each other when they heard Ais's word.

"Oh my... getting jealous aren't we?" Said Aria with a playful tone. Ais could feel the stroke on her head becoming stronger and faster as she started getting dizzy.

"..Jealo..us?" Ais said confusedly, she looked up at her mother for an answer

"Yes my dear.. it means you reaaally loved bell"

"And on top of that... it's Bell that we are talking about, even as her mother I always saw her with other girls if not with his sister, Fia." Artia sighed, imagining the bloodbath that would happen a few years later between their romance.

"What should I do...?" Asked Ais

"It's simple my dear.. just make him so he can't look at other girls, I did so with your father," Aria said while putting her right index finger at her lips.

"How?"

"Pour your biggest love to him, don't let him escape, but make sure you don't hurt his feeling or does something he hates, or he hates you instead"